✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

whoa.. I thought i missed a lot of stuff, but I didn't ! (maybe 'cos this site didn't work properly)

and I had never seen that picture you posted of Carl and Pete. Me thinks it's beautiful! ;)

gosh, I'm so tired. Today I've met someone from coldplaying for the very first time!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

oh, yeah, it was but at first I was a bit scared of that meeting since my english isn't the best and also 'cos I didn't really know if we'd "connect". His username is bart on coldplaying, I don't think you know him, he doesn't usually post over here. He is from Manchester but is currently living in Barcelona...

have you met someone from coldplaying?

Oh I know him! Well, not know, but yeap I have seen him around, and I was about to say I thought he was from the UK/that area ;) Cool! I've met a couple people from the internet, including some friends that I had known for a couple years on my GreatestJournal (we went to see Keane at some instore signing in NYC). That was a lot of fun, even though we didn't get to hang out for too long. Met some people off of myspace at various gigs too... I've never met anyone from Coldplaying though! Hope to change that this summer ;) heh

Oh believe me, I will!

Iris and I were just talking, she said maybe if I could want help I could show you gals what I have so far!

I don't want to put the link in here, and PM'ing literally takes SO damn long! :sick: So.... perhaps if anyone who wants to see it and all that comes on MSN or Aim (I think I put my sn here either way it's linked on the side) well I can definately send that there! :)

awww.... he's so adorable! the second last picture, that's a horrible mix of color and he looks fucking beautiful anyway :bigcry: :heart:

Sorry. Having a moment here :bigcry:

*pets poster-Peter's belly*

*feels better*

:dance:

*plans major Peter-spammage for tomorrow*

Good!!!!!!

Just found this on my GJ from June ;)

Ok, you know what. I need to get this out of my system. I need to explain HOW I got into The Libertines.

It wasn't really that random. And it wasn't really because of Arctic Monkeys. Even though that DID play a big role.

lmfao, ok. So. One day. I was sitting here. And I got really bored. And I had just got really pissed off at Pete Doherty because, you know, I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE him so very very much. And I don't know what happened, but for some STUPID idiotic reason I google image searched him. I have no clue why I did that to this day. And I do not know why, but I started to become attracted to him. But I hated him. And then I went on MySpace and listened to 'What Katie Did'. Then I watched a youtube video of Pete in his apartment. And I realized that I hated him, but I loved him. Really, you guys, that was the most hysterical moment in my entire life. Even funnier than complimenting Chris on the size of his camera. Because up until that moment I wanted to kill Pete Doherty. Like, if I had a gun, I would have fucking shot him in his dumb face. And then all of a sudden I wanted to fuck him. It was the funniest shit that's ever happened to me.

And then I bought both their albums, and then I bought Babyshambles album. And then I made that entry about my "secret" and that was... Oh jesus, about 2 weeks after I bought the albums. LMFAOOOO I kept the secret well, didn't I?

And another thing I just found on my GJ, from a couple days later...

-I had a dream about Pete Doherty last night. I owned an apartment in NYC (holy shit awesome dream) and it had a balcony overlooking some random place in Greenwich Village. And everyone was walking around in the street, and I was there with some people from my school on a field trip (?). And I looked up at my balcony and Pete Doherty was sitting there playing the guitar. And being obnoxious. I started yelling up to him, like "PETE. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON MY BALCONY?!!! LMFAO!!!!" and then I told my friends that we were going to have to go look for something up there, and they told me they wanted to come with me to meet Pete (everyone I know hates him???). So we went in and all of a sudden I was overwhelmed with this need to see Pete as soon as possible. Like.... I had to see him as soon as I could. It was such a strange emotion, and I really felt it in my dream. So I ran the steps two at a time, and when I got into my apartment I ran out to the balcony and he was gone. And I woke up. That was really depressing.

I still remember that dream, I was so emotional. I was literally sobbing in the dream and felt like I was or about to in real life when I woke up... :\ weird. Haha, it's so funny... that entry was so long ago, and now I really will have my apartment in NYC! wow!

wow! :stunned:

I'd have never expected that you discovered them that way, starting for Pete. Why did you hate him so much? I can't understand - or maybe it was 'cos you didn't really know him, and you were influenced by everything you've been told by the media.

*me loves Pete*

*so fucking much* :bigcry:

Because of the propoganda put out there. I was a very militant Peter hater. Seriously. It's hysterical. I look at my greatestjournal that all these little excerpts come from. Literally a week and a half before I made my "coming out" entry I was writing out disgusting he is and telling a friend of mine who loves him that he's nasty and why would she?

ahaha all the while I had the Libs albums OMG denial!!! But yeah.... mostly shit propoganda that was put on here by haha the obvious parties! Guess I went to the "dark side", eh? :sneaky: I like it here though!!! I didn't know ANYTHING about him, made so many judgements without ANYTHING to back them up. Basically what I'm very against now, and always pretended to be... now I am, though. I dunno, wish more people would realize that and be like me. Not necessarily become an "obsessive" fan, just.... respect people.

Respect is something people sorely lack in this day and age. ;)

But yeahhhhh I really hated Peter, or so I thought. It was more me jumping on the bandwagon though, I think, than giving anything a choice. It was stupid, but a lot of my favorite bands I hated to begin with! So.... it's alright haha At least I'm here, right?

I used to hate peter to but that was because of all the media scum i used to read and believe and my friend was completely obsessed with him so she decided to buy me up the bracket for my birthday and they've been my favorite band ever since:rolleyes:

I found this picture and it made me laugh lots Peter looks like a giant

normal_big_moss_doherty_3942.jpg

a militant? :stunned:

anyway, I totally get what you mean. It's just that you didn't really know him, neither his music, nor his story. You were guided only by the bad opinions about him, so it's normal you didn't like Pete somehow.

And yeah, when you have prejudices against someone but afterwards you have the chance to know this person better, most of times you realise you were wrong. That happened to me with a while ago with a friend of mine at uni. When I didn't know her, I thought she was a posh. One day, don't know why, but we talked one each other and we started a very good friendship and now I can say I love her (don't missunderstand me, huh?!). And I've learnt so much about that, that prejudices are useless.

Also, I think I'm more respectful, as well. The Libs have taught me that, too. ;)

aw, you too Rachel? I have never hated Pete. I couldn't. Even when I didn't know him!

I wanna know his height!!!! :anxious: