✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

Teaaaaaaaaaa oh my gooooooooooooooooood

lmfao.

For some reason I can't read anything bluesenough writes without having 'Waiting Game' on loop. Seriously. I have listened to that song a DAMN lot. LMFAO.

omg.

I haven't even finished yet.

*finally breathes* Ok.

DUDE! Me neither!

We're damaged aren't we?

lmfao lmfao

oh, and I'm kinda stealing Coopers-stuff she uploaded to her LJ right now and she has a song called 'Rock n roll' which is a Yeti song so am I the only one that don't know that song and if not, anybody wants the link?

Edit: I'm posting the link anyway! mohaha http://www.sendspace.com/file/m67wjn

Now, normal post.

FORUM OPENS TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :dance::dance::dance: (hah I can't post a normal one apparently without getting excited about stuff). I'll have to plan some big huge spam to open THAT thread, yanno? :sneaky:

Red! :cheesy: You're back! Hope that now you're moved you can catch up with us! You've been missed! :nice:

:laugh4: I was actually thinking about asking him! Not for a studio version, NOT YET, we're not THAT close friends YET! :lol: No, really, cause it says the recording is from October.04, so I figured John wasn't around? Anyway, I might pop a message to Harmony asking about it.

Weeeeeeell I'm not sure when exactly people can start registering! Cuz technically people really can now.... I just don't want it to seem like I'm playing favorites or anything? Liiiiiiiiiiiiiike.... I really want to start posting though! I'm making all these random "rules" threads around there and it's so much fun but omg. Not enough. :laugh4:

Now I sound like Didz.

LMFAO. *dork*

So.

But yeah I mean I 'spose ya'll can start to register! Think that's alright? Or wait? But if you girls aren't going to be around in like, say, a couple hours or an hour or so well then I'd say just register now! There's no way we'll ALL be on at the same exact time, right? So........

But yeah I guess it's not really up to me totally, or I don't really want it to be :laugh4: What do you girls think?

Perhaps if you girls want to start registering, start fixing your profiles and avis and all that before you properly start posting... well, you know the "testing" thread I made in the Problems? section? You can post there and make sure everythings working etc etc, maybe do that until more of us register and then yanno... yeah.

So...!

Well.... I really think there's nothing else I can do. And I really need people to join (even just a couple more now) so I can do the final thing, which is make it "private" perse.

heh I'll link to you on MSN :) I don't want to link here, unless it's in PMs ;) Cuz we have Big Brother watching us!! haha no talking in doublespeak on the new forum fyi haha

so I think you def can register! Tea, you've got the link right?

oh yeah and please tell me if you have any problems with joining?? This is the moment of truth... Cuz I didn't have to join this way, I had to sign up through the host cuz of the fact that yanno... I made it.. so obviously I joined... :laugh4: but yeah.