✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

wow! :stunned:

you'd better have breakfast!! haha, I have had lunch a few mins ago!

I don't have a special request so far, I like all the pics you posted of him but oh, well.... why don't you post the sexiest ones you have of Pete?

shit I really love hte Puffin On A Coffin Nail DVD. So very very much! Snap, the intro to 'Enemy' is insane. Fucking hot shit.

erm don't know what else to say. lmfao. pointless.

And the intro to LOTSTP is the best thing ever. Like, of all things ever created, that is the best one.

:heart:

I love DPT so insanely much! :nice:

TEEEEAAA it's pretty likely I'm loving you right now more than ever for this major picspam! :dead:

So Im finally back! :wreck: Seriously, moving when its almost 45 degrees out, not fun at all for 3 days straight:laugh4:

(I've really missed it here:bigcry:)

Anywhoo, I really hate doing this, but what have I missed? Oh dear, its probably loads...*goes to catch up*

:)

awww *pets* Well...

I decided talking to Steph tonight (last night?? either way...) Talking to her on MSN that I think I'm gonna have the forum open to membership tomorrow!!

Yes! Tomorrow!

Today, when most of ya read this other tahn Red ;) hahah

:dance: :dance: Yes!

Cuz I really want to have some awesome spam shit and I think that for Steph it'd be easier for her to actually catch up and have a nice forum to post in instead of coming back to a MASSIVELY bigger thread and/or..... nothing! So yeah.

Yup.

I'm tripping BIG TIME on cold meds right now so plz excuse.... :uhoh:

Surprised I can type at all.

So.

Alright yeah... don't think you missed much Red other than plotting of the forum and some random/amazing photo spams!

I've got a "parting shot" spam planned out for tomorrow.... :bigcry: ;) haha

aaaaaand that's all!