✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

I have a feeling one of us might particularly enjoy what I'm about to do.

So.

I was on the Coopers site today cuz I'm just feelin' it, lately, and went through all the photos in their gallery. I found a lot with Didz being a baffoon and generally a sex machine that I hadn't seen before... so!

poorguys.jpg

didzismildlyretarded.jpg

ehh2.jpg

didzcheeky.jpg

didzsnaap.jpg

didzc1.jpg

errr.jpg

didzismilesdavis.jpg

didzholygod.jpg

^This is so unbelievably dorky. He looks like a retarded tourist. LMFAO.

1071.jpg

woahh.jpg

didzwasted.jpg

erm.jpg

didzohfuck.jpg

noseriously.jpg

shitwtf.jpg

Wpppw

• 2 weeks later...

just another question for you mc_squared....

just one... what do you reckon of the sherlock holmes books and alice in wonderland?

i'm sure you know they are some of the greatest works of fiction in the last 100 or so years and guess who they were written by? oh no. drug addicts. SHOCK

for god's sake. i think you really need to get something better to do then post crap like this. normally i'm a fairly passive guy, but when you insult people so much they leave a website its beyond my limits.

i find it quite ironic you are all balls to argue with people on here but really dude, when the shit hits the fan, you're the one who never posts a picture on here. quite ironic i think.

so you can comeback with one of your stupid " i think i'm funny " comments and continue to be insulting and innappropriate calling people "paella munchers"

but you and i both know deep down you're a very very very very insecure human being who derives a measure of his own self worth but putting others down. and this isn't related to pete doherty.i'm talking about insulting people who have just as much to be on here as you do and dare i say it contribute alot more to this site than crap one-liners with dumbass rolleyes smileys.

so go ahead and reply to defend yourself, or even put me down for posting this. but i'm the one that knows every word you say on here has a link to your unconcious mind and expressing to others you true inner self. maybe next time you should try and conceal it a bit more mate.

thats my spin on this all.

just another question for you mc_squared....

just one... what do you reckon of the sherlock holmes books and alice in wonderland?

i'm sure you know they are some of the greatest works of fiction in the last 100 or so years and guess who they were written by? oh no. drug addicts. SHOCK

for god's sake. i think you really need to get something better to do then post crap like this. normally i'm a fairly passive guy, but when you insult people so much they leave a website its beyond my limits.

i find it quite ironic you are all balls to argue with people on here but really dude, when the shit hits the fan, you're the one who never posts a picture on here. quite ironic i think.

so you can comeback with one of your stupid " i think i'm funny " comments and continue to be insulting and innappropriate calling people "paella munchers"

but you and i both know deep down you're a very very very very insecure human being who derives a measure of his own self worth but putting others down. and this isn't related to pete doherty.i'm talking about insulting people who have just as much to be on here as you do and dare i say it contribute alot more to this site than crap one-liners with dumbass rolleyes smileys.

so go ahead and reply to defend yourself, or even put me down for posting this. but i'm the one that knows every word you say on here has a link to your unconcious mind and expressing to others you true inner self. maybe next time you should try and conceal it a bit more mate.

thats my spin on this all.

You're taking everything way too seriously, man! Chill out!! I am entitled to my opinion about Potty Pete. If people can't take that, that's their problem. I don't have a problem with PD taking drugs per se - just the public nature of it. He should learn to be a bit more discreet, as there are kids watching.;)

And if you think this thread's crap, fine. There are a lot of threads I find crap (e.g. the Pete Doherty "worship" thread, but mostly I just ignore them. Maybe you should do the same.

Furthermore, there are others who share my opinion if you check back.

yeah im not talking about pete doherty. i'm talking about the fact you acted over the whole issue. frankly the issue about his drug use doesnt concern me that much, and thats the way it should be. its his own personal thing.

but thats off topic. i'm more annoyed about what you have said to some people on here eg calling iris and jules "paella munchers" because they spoke spanish. then you go and call jane goody, who imo is just as biggoted as you after such a comment.

yeah im not talking about pete doherty. i'm talking about the fact you acted over the whole issue. frankly the issue about his drug use doesnt concern me that much, and thats the way it should be. its his own personal thing.

but thats off topic. i'm more annoyed about what you have said to some people on here eg calling iris and jules "paella munchers" because they spoke spanish. then you go and call jane goody, who imo is just as biggoted as you after such a comment.

As I said, you're taking things way too seriously and way out of context. Anything said like that is only ever in jest. I'm the same with everyone. It's typical of the Brit sense of humour as evidenced in shows like "Little Britain" and "Catherine Tate".

It's taking political correctness and turning it on its head.

It's like when you say New Zealanders are all sheep sh*ggers, Aussies all have pet kangaroos and Koreans all eat dogs. Everyone knows it isn't actually true, and that's why it's funny. Get over it!:P

And anyway, the last time I checked paella was still eaten in Spain. I've even eaten some myself on occasions.;)

or the fact that you drove people of this forum...

in my eyes thats just unacceptable. what the hell did they ever do to you?

It isn't my problem if people can't accept alternative opinions about the likes of Potty Pete. It has nothing to do with me.;)

And by the way - this thread was dead until you intervened, so go figure.

Since you love talking about Peter so much then here's another article on him which is not some made up tabloid crap you probably won't read it cause all your interested in is the fact he uses drugs.

http://www.uncut.co.uk/blog/index.php?blog=5&p=48&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#more48

And can i just add i'm from britain and people do use words like that but i would never use it over the internet to someone i didn't know and someone who's not from this country. People haven't been rude to you so why do you feel the need to be rude to them you obviously need to grow up some more.

you need to take out your own insecurities by insulting others, so go figure.

As I've said before, celebrities are fair game because they've chosen to be in the public eye. They have to take the rough with the smooth, period.

If they can't take the heat, they should make sure they get out of the kitchen.

I have absolutely no problem if anybody wants to come on here and defend Pete or disagree with my opinion.

However, there is no need for people to hurl insults just because they disagree.

That's what caused the problems before.;)

As I've said before, celebrities are fair game because they've chosen to be in the public eye. They have to take the rough with the smooth, period.

If they can't take the heat, they should make sure they get out of the kitchen.

I have absolutely no problem if anybody wants to come on here and defend Pete or disagree with my opinion.

However, there is no need for people to hurl insults just because they disagree.

That's what caused the problems before.;)

well well if it isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black...

i've read it all. but you were the one who called a good friend of mine a paella muncher...

oh and information for you. jules is british. she just lives in mexico because her dad is from there. so she know your so called british humour, but i dont see her laughing at it at all. in fact i dont see anyone laughing at it....

i've read it all. but you were the one who called a good friend of mine a paella muncher...

oh and information for you. jules is british. she just lives in mexico because her dad is from there. so she know your so called british humour, but i dont see her laughing at it at all. in fact i dont see anyone laughing at it....

You obviously haven't checked the whole thread, then.;)

Anyway, the comment was prompted by the fact they started babbling on in Spanish, which was rude as they knew I wouldn't understand what they were saying. That's the crux of it.

Anyway, this isn't going anywhere as there is never going to be agreement as far as Potty Pete is concerned. You're wasting your time.

Doherty in weapons outrage

By LUCRETIA MUNRO - More by this author » Last updated at 23:51pm on 23rd February 2007 commentIconSm.gif Comments (2)

whitnallDM2302_228x271.jpgRiding shotgun: Whitnall on the tour bus

enlarge.gif

Kate Moss's boyfriend Pete Doherty has outraged anti-firearms groups after a member of his band was pictured wielding a double-barrelled shotgun on his tour bus.

Mick Whitnall, the guitarist of the Babyshambles, is seen posing menacingly with the shotgun pointed at the camera.

More here

The truth about Cameron's hoodie

In other pictures taken at the same time, the Doncaster-born musician, 38, appears a little the worse for wear.

Sources say Doherty, 27, bought the shotgun and also a pistol "for protection" as his band toured the country in recent weeks.

A spokesman for the band has said the weapon was in fact bought by Whitnall himself, and was deactivated.

"Babyshambles have never had working guns on their tour bus," said the spokesman.

"Last December, Mick Whitnall bought a de-commissioned antique shotgun while on tour to Bristol. The band also had a toy plastic gun on board the bus."

But weapons experts claimed that the guns appeared capable of firing.

A close friend of the singer said: "Pete bought the shotgun and a 9mm Luger handgun last October because he kept being robbed for his cash after a gig and he is terrified it will happen again. The last time he lost loads - about £10,000."

The extraordinary images have been revealed just weeks after the troubled rocker was refused a gun licence by police in the Cotswolds, where Miss Moss has a house.

Mothers Against Guns spokesman Lucy Cope said: "It's disgusting that Babyshambles should be glamorising gun culture."

Firearms expert Mike Yardley said it was "impossible to tell" if the gun had or hadn't been deactivated. "However it is being treated in an entirely inappropriate manner, and one couldn't think of a worse example for young people," he said.