✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who is the best on this forum?

Manders

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah!!!! seriously!!! its soooo fooking expensive though :cry: l have a lot of clothes by Flowsport and Diesal and some Ecko...but its only 2 shirs...lol and l'm kinda ashamed! :P but theyre NOT like ewww rappish :shock: !!! and l have some Emily clothes...and is there any other good clothing stores you know?? there is this one vintage one...l dont remember what its called, l went there like 2 years ago! :( its downtown though...bahhh it was AMAZING!!

HOPEFULLY all the money l will earn soon enough as the FOOTBALL SHOULDERPADDED secretary...l should bring at leat $1300-1500 every month! :shurg: so... ;) I HOPE!!

we'll go on a shopping spree then! :D

Oh my!! Vinita, have you been to Tribal Rhythm?? It's a vintage store on Queen St. just across the Much building. It's got some great things there!! I bought a jacket that was SOO stylin' for like $48 and it's nice too!! They also have some crazy ass stuff.. it's great. I found a nice dress there too. :)

Shopping sprees are the best!!! Let's see...more stores..there's this really hip place called Go Outside on Queen.. that place is awesome. Um..what else?...... but then there's the Aritzia, Club Monaco places..hahaha... Man, Queen St. has everything!!

bahhh @ club monaco ...l'm a bit embarrassed, but l used to be a HUGE clubmonaco and bananarepublic fan! :o

lol liek 3 years ago!!!

they have alright stuff!! thanks for telling me bout it Laura!! l had never heard of that place!! (tribal rhythem!) :D

DANDY ANDY IS THE BEST ON THIS FORUM DANDY ANDY IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

hahahaha... :D awww...a love connection :)

HOLY FOOKIN FUDGE NUTS!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

i finally checked this thread out and.. lookit wat i see!

hahahah thanks tom peed

TOM PEED IS SO FRICKIN COOL! :D :D :D