✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who is the best on this forum?

Manders

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she dumps me Dinisio then I'll take it lightly because this is only a messageboard and it is not real life' date=' you scary dude you...[/quote']

Ooohhhhhh! playing the old wise "dude" believing I am taking all this serious......wake up! :-x

You got all personal on me.

:shock: .....man i thought u were pretty cool ......but it seems that statement of letting u out of my best posters list took u..... :roll:

if u think sth is personal against u on some messageboard...its actually u whos exaggerating :roll:

can we stop this now :)

Nah dude I was joking about you letting me out of the best posters, it was to comply with our banter hate hate skit, kinda sarcasmic. It was when you wrote 'She can prefer people like you who beat people until they seem dead' when it got taken a step further, THAT was personal. I dont beat people until they seem dead I hit him a few times and then I realised he was in big pain, so step off.

well then sorry....coz that was just an example to characterize ur negative qualities :D ....didnt mean to offend u personally....but i must admit i was thinking of it when u accused me of takinf all this too far! :D

moreover dont u notice the irony if i say "like to beat up ppl...." after having heard read ur thread "have u ever killed...." & ur story of that single incident!

i was just implying that u might beat up amanda :shock: :P

:D

Vinita's also the best on this board!! We should go shopping at vintage stores together when you're feeling better my dear. :)

Oh, and Reilly, i did mention you.. somewhere on the first page. I said i love when you make fun of coldplay b/c it makes me laugh. It's the only thing on this board that makes me actually laugh out loud. :lol:

Laura is the best too! :P hehe shes brilliant!! she likes vintage too!! :o:o

and to be honest...l didnt mention anyone in specific before cuz l didn't wanna leave anyone out! hehe soooooo EVERYONE ON HERE, THE REGULARS who enjoy posting and replying LIKE ME....thanks for making this messageboard soo awsome!! its great to read lol all sorts of interesting and 'different' thread titles in this forum!! woohoo!! l hope this forum will continue to be the best one on this board, and again...everyone rocks! :D