✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who is the best on this forum?

Manders

yah...bahh l am always on when there is like NO ONE :cry: and sometimes l'm lucky and EVERYONE is in here posting....well you know, the regulars like, amanda, reily, you, tom etc...you know....

hehe its funny cuz EVERYONE'S personalities come out!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah!! although, l think they could have picked a better 'April for the movie...hmmm, l dunno :shrug: l wish they came up with a movie for 'The Fantastic Four'.... l dunno if you ever watched that t.v show?? it was Hanah Barbarah productions...and Marvel as well.....

yahh!!!! AND XMEN WAS MY FAVORITE T.V while l was growing up!!!!!!!!!!:o:o:o:o

:cry: now they have some shitty one!!! like a newer version :(

THATS RIGHT PEOPLE I STILL WATCH CARTOONS ON SATURDAYS IF I MANAGE TO WAKE UP THAT early :D

I used to collect X-Men cards!! Me and my brother would always trade cards with our cousin and we'd put them in those binders with the plastic sheets!! Man, those were the days. I remember we would go to this comic book store that was near our house like every week with my dad and he'd buy us each one pack. My brother would always get the common cards that everyone got, and I would always get the cards that were rare or like no one had them yet! They all wanted to trade with me so i used by hefty business skills to trade.. hahaha..i got some pretty good deals!! Oh, and the holograms!! those made my day!! ahhh......

I'm done now. :D

We do Vin!! hahaha...Yeah, those packs were so great!! When my dad would come on the weekends he'd give me and my brother like a couple of dollars each to buy them!! Man, i was so excited!! Plus, I had comics too!! I used to be soo close with my brother, we always liked the same things, so he'd give me some of his comics to read. They were always in their plastic holders and he wouldn't let me actually touch them. :lol: Man, those were the days *sigh* :)

Awww... many people are great here! In different ways! ;)

And sorry that I don't know many of you, but I'm sure you're brilliant too in your own ways!

One person I would mention- I think Ian is super great cos he made this board for us! :D Thanks Ian! :)

yah!!! you know what?? sometimes l do wish, l could just take it back to the start!! when we younger!! lol mind you, l was an akward child :shock: hehe, l had friends, but lm still very secretive..so...whenever any of the kids used to ask me to take a look at my cards or trade, l would just run off....lol to the most secluded part of the playground...and sit and admire em!! wow, l still have a few Captain America comics, Wonderwoman ( ldidn't fancy her much, lol but one christmas my mom bought me two of her comics because the captain america collection was starting to get harder to find...so...l felt bad for my mum, and :shrug: decided l might as well collect them!) l also have 2 or 3 superman and l COLLECTED LOADS of thundercats!! :o

really????its so terrible... l moved into this house 2 years ago...and we lost a lot of our things...and l am going to have to check in my basement tomorrow!!! wow...l have a thundercats sweater and a tshirt lol...aww they were brilliant!! hmm, l remember packing all my comicstuff into a box!! so...l'm almost positive it is downstairs...mind you l don't collect them anymore.....l first started collecting things, mainly because l wanted to draw them! l am an artist...so LOL...well...l just LOVE to draw comics.....because MARVEL heros HAVE THE most immense detail put in them!.... :o l am just so fascinated!

I don't collect them either anymore. But man, it was enjoyable back then. hhahaha..I'm not as fascinated with comics and stuff like that anymore. I'm more into writing, music and fashion. I wanna start making clothes for my friends.

thats soo cool!! yah...lol l dont draw em anymore...l used to when l was younger...lol l took the smallest pleasures out of the strangest things :shock: hehe anything amused me....so l would often spend time drawing cartoons or creating my own or painting them!! :o lol l should have an auction....for the paintings...they're in my basement somewhere!! l should show you sometime.....all l ever did as a youngster...was paint, draw, write and lol thats about it :)