Amanda - your signature - I know where it's from: it goes on:

... and how you tried to set me free

They did not listen, they did not know how

Perhaps they'll listen now.

and it goes on:

......... but I could've told you, Vincent,

The world was never meant for one

As beautiful as you.

Oh god, that's one of the best songs ever.

Amanda totally rocks, whenever she comes on the board picks up. One Saturday I did nothing but stay on the internet and I was bored as hell, and the board seemed like sooo slow throughout the whole day and then suddenly when Amanda came on things on the board really picked up, she's just the best. Add that to how much I enjoy talking to her and its a nice combination.

Other people who are great:

Sweet One

Dinisiosiosi

Xero

Radi0ed

Busybeeurns (How could we forget?)

Hicksy (Ridiculously funny)

Oh Honey

Tom Peed

Little Nemo

All those people (And some others of course) truly make this place better in this guys opinion.

Reilly beigns so much loosness to the boards. He can find comedy out of anything....and thats a good thing. When hes on i seem like things pick up. Hes just a funny nice guy and the fact that we can look past his image of coldplay and chris who "sounds like thom yorke impressinator while eating chips when hes singing ;) " is cool. Hes just great! We love him.....well at least he knows i do :D

but vin, laura, ang, simon, diniso, kasia, every friggin person that posts is cool :D

Guest radi0ed

Glad to see im one of your Great Admirers - its nice to know i make some people happy :) - thanx Reilly

ps my name is " Chris " incase your all wondering

HTTT :twisted:

i don't want to answer to the question actually..

there are many great ppl on the board... but some ofem recently were beginning to keep away from here, because they didn't like it as much anymore.. which first makes me very sad and second i kinda can understand, cause i had to notice a change in atmosphere on the board too..which somehow wasn't rather positiv at all... dunno :shrug:

Sarah (Sweety) - I'm going to meet her TOMORROW! :P

Kat - we have been through a lot together ;) :D

Have so much fun with Sarah tomorrow, my dear! Awww, two of my favorite people will meet - amazing! :D

My fave people on this board altogether are (in no particular order):

Sarah, my lovely soulmate, the sweetest friend ever... :-D

Vicky, my experienced and crazy British sista... ;)

Maria, my sweet cyber-daughter, who is so very mature for her age... 8)

Laura, the warm and sweet Canadian girl who I always think of when I see Norah Jones... ;)

Holly, one of those gentle souls that are so hard to find these days... :)

Also Si, Hayley, Ada and anyone I should have mentioned!

since i don't know anyone on here, and mainly because i don't post that often (quality not quantity), i'm going to have to say sarah because i chatted on msn with her a couple of times, and she's canadian, and most of all i wanted to put my two cents in because i just am like that.

Guest radi0ed

i have to say everyone on here seems really cool and friendly and especaily those i know or know me personaly . this as to be one of the most entertaining boards i have come across for ages concidering im more a radiohead freak but then coldplay rock too :)

HTTT :twisted:

since i don't know anyone on here' date=' and mainly because i don't post that often (quality not quantity), i'm going to have to say sarah because i chatted on msn with her a couple of times, and she's canadian, and most of all i wanted to put my two cents in because i just am like that.[/quote']

:o :o

I think you meant Laura, because I am Sarah and I don't recall talking to you on MSN before :shock: :shock: :shrug: