✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

David Gray anyone?! :-)

::Hayley::

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love David Gray, just bought the album..but its late so i havent really listened to it yet...

My housemates hate David Gray, but thats coz theyre Mcfly fans and he slagged them off after a concert or something... :P

Don't suppose you know what he said about Mcfly, we had a Mcfly spammer on the DG message Board, can't remember what they said, but it sounded like they were about 12 years old. :lol:

is he good live? if he is good' date=' is anyone got live videos from him[/quote']

I've seen him live twice and I am going to see him 2 more times, so you can probably guess I enjoy seeing him live. :P :rolleyes: Not sure where to find live videos of him though I'm afraid. :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

i was watching a program here about ABu Grahb ( i have absolutely no idea how to spell but hopefully you know what i mean) prison in Iraq. They interviewed the people who were tortured and were in the pictures that were beamed around the world. Apparently Babylon was played to the inmates :stunned:

I have to say that after listening to the new album a few times now, I'm pretty disappointed with it, unfortunately.

There are no stand-out tracks and the majority of them are far too melancholic for my liking.

However, I AM going to see him live as that's when he's at his best. Go see him if you get the chance!! :D

• 1 month later...

David Gray Piano Scores

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if there's already some posts on David Gray, so if there are could someone show me where to find them.

I'm writing in request to see if anyone has David Gray piano sheet music that they could share with me.

The guy is an amazing singer and i'd love to learn his songs on the piano.

any help would be awesome.

thanks, bye.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I love David Gray....great artist!! Definitely one of my favs. Like many people Babylon was the first song I heard, and absolutely loved it...I also really like This Years Love from White Ladder, great album. I like his latest album Life In Slow Motion..The One I Love is a really good song:heart: At the moment I'm loving Lately and Hospital Food from that album

I love David Gray....great artist!! Definitely one of my favs. Like many people Babylon was the first song I heard' date=' and absolutely loved it...I also really like This Years Love from White Ladder, great album. I like his latest album Life In Slow Motion..The One I Love is a really good song:heart: At the moment I'm loving Lately and Hospital Food from that album[/quote']

This is late!!:stunned::P