✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Can I have your autograph?

Reilly

I used to collect sports and celeb autographs. I stopped. I think they're lame to collect but really cool to display. I have alot of top athletes and a couple decent actors/musicians. The newest addition will most likely be Coldplay from a source who's going to China Club. Yay.

i met andy and jamie from arctic monkeys last night and they signed my cd. and i have a beatles book with a little note in it from ann wilson from heart. sounds weird, but my cousin's dad gave it to me, he knows heart and she gave the book to him.

damn coldplay drove past me three fucking times. :laugh4:

• 2 years later...
I want a chris martin's autograph... and one of bono too :D

congrats Lore.. you've got one of these :cheesy:

anyway I think that authographs, just as pictures are just important because it brings you memories about the time when you got the authograph or picture... I wouldn't buy an authograph

• 9 months later...
I have autography from Muse (all of them and pics with them also), Anthony Kiedis (rhcp), Deep Purple (autographs and pics), pic with Dave from Killers... and I think it's all

I wish I have pic and autograph from U2 and Coldplay ;)

Muse :stunned::stunned::stunned:

:bigcry:

I have autographs from Editors all band, cause i´ve wait them after gigs :awesome:

Jason Mraz too, i went to front door where the artists came in the venue where he played :awesome:

And Richard Hughes and Jesse ( Keane) :awesome: i did not get from Tom chaplin because i had not any pen with me :wacky: but richard was too nice and get a pen from other girl to sign my ticket :D :heart: met them in hard rock cafe, last year :p

And no, im not stalker lol im just lucky

Edit : i wish i could met coldplay and marco hietala ( from nightwish) :( thats my dream

I'm not cool like that so I have some autographs :lol: The Yellow cd single signed by Guy and Will, Speed of sound single cover signed by Chris and Jonny :heart: and the AROBTTH album cover signed by Chris and Jonny too. Also The Boy with No Name cd cover signed by Fran, Dougie and Neil from Travis, also a concert ticket signed by Fran... ohh and a Muse Poster signed by Matt, Dom and Chris :blush: