✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth Paltrow: My Family Makes Me Feel Beautiful

She may be PEOPLE's 2013 Most Beautiful Woman but Gwyneth Paltrow insists her kids, Apple, 8, and Moses, 7, don't see her as anything but mom.

"Around the house, I'm in jeans and a T-shirt. I don't really wear makeup. That's what they're used to," she says. As for her husband, Chris Martin, "He'll make a joke about it. If I've gotten fully dressed up, he'll be like, 'Oh, wow! You're Gwyneth Paltrow!' Because he's used to seeing me in like baggy shorts and frizzy hair."

And Paltrow wouldn't have it any other way. With her second cookbook, It's All Good, debuting at No. 1 on the New York Times bestseller list and her next film, Iron Man 3, hitting theaters on May 3, Paltrow credits her workout routine for keeping her looking youthful and less tired.

"It makes me look younger and feel strong," says the actress, who does the Tracy Anderson Method five days a week. "When I first started, I thought, 'I'll never be good at this. This is a nightmare!' But now it's like brushing my teeth, I just do it."

More importantly, she hopes to instill a good body image in both her kids, especially now that her daughter is starting to become interested in things like makeup. "When we're home sometimes, she'll put on mascara. And sometimes I'll let her wear something out to dinner – but just a little dab," she says.

"Also having a father who adores you the way that he adores her is very good for your body image. The more we can love her and let her be who she is, the more confident she'll feel."

For more of Paltrow's exclusive interview – in which she opens up about her marriage and family, shares beauty tips and sets the record straight on all the rumors – pick up this week's special issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

link

gwyneth-paltrow-435.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-cvr-768.jpg

It drives me crazy how people are quoting Star Magazine left and right like it's the most reliable source of info. What kind of people read that, let alone vote in it?

Oh! I made her Quinoa for breakfast today and used spinach and arugula instead of kale. Yum! Can't wait to have the rest for a late lunch.

Gwyneth Paltrow: Son Moses Wants to Be Like "Uncle" Jay-Z, Raps to Teacher at School

Watch the throne, folks: Gwyneth Paltrow's son may soon be reigning supreme as rap music's big kahuna.

The Iron Man 3 actress—who was just named the World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine—reveals exclusively to E! News that 7-year-old Moses has quite the musical idol in "Uncle" Jay-Z—no surprise, considering that Gwynnie and hubby Chris Martin are BFFs with Hova and his ladylove, Beyoncé. (Bey even joined Paltrow at her 40th birthday bash in New York City last October.)

So just how much does Moses look up to Uncle Jay? Well, apparently the tyke is raring to start following in Hova's musical footsteps.

"My son would like to be more like Uncle Jay," Paltrow tells us. "He asked me the other day how he could look more like Uncle Jay. I said I would have to think about it."

Turns out, the kid's got some budding musical chops there.

"My son is an amazing hip-hop little guy—you can't believe it," the star says proudly.

"I got a note from his teacher the other day. She said, 'Dear Mrs. Martin, I would just like to tell you that all the children sang me 'Happy Birthday' today, and afterwards, Moses did a spontaneous rap that was acutally brilliant."

As for daughter Apple? Well, Mama says the little lady is shaping up to be quite the rocker.

"My daughter is more like indie, she'll be kind of more indie rock," Paltrow reveals. "She wants to have a band."

Hey, Pop Chris: Looks like Coldplay has its double-header opening act right there...circa 2023!

(there's a video as well at the link)

IM3 premiere will be livestreamed today, for anyone who cares: http://marvel.com/ironman3live

Experience this landmark motion picture event powered by the innovative Livestream platform, which combines live video with real-time photos, text and video clip updates! You’ll hear directly from the film’s biggest names including Robert Downey, Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Sir Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Jon Favreau, Shane Black and Stan Lee, as well as other stars of the Marvel Cinematic Universe including Anthony Hopkins, Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and more!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Son Moses Wants to Be Like "Uncle" Jay-Z, Raps to Teacher at School[/url]

Watch the throne, folks: Gwyneth Paltrow's son may soon be reigning supreme as rap music's big kahuna.

The Iron Man 3 actress—who was just named the World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine—reveals exclusively to E! News that 7-year-old Moses has quite the musical idol in "Uncle" Jay-Z—no surprise, considering that Gwynnie and hubby Chris Martin are BFFs with Hova and his ladylove, Beyoncé. (Bey even joined Paltrow at her 40th birthday bash in New York City last October.)

So just how much does Moses look up to Uncle Jay? Well, apparently the tyke is raring to start following in Hova's musical footsteps.

"My son would like to be more like Uncle Jay," Paltrow tells us. "He asked me the other day how he could look more like Uncle Jay. I said I would have to think about it."

Turns out, the kid's got some budding musical chops there.

"My son is an amazing hip-hop little guy—you can't believe it," the star says proudly.

"I got a note from his teacher the other day. She said, 'Dear Mrs. Martin, I would just like to tell you that all the children sang me 'Happy Birthday' today, and afterwards, Moses did a spontaneous rap that was acutally brilliant."

As for daughter Apple? Well, Mama says the little lady is shaping up to be quite the rocker.

"My daughter is more like indie, she'll be kind of more indie rock," Paltrow reveals. "She wants to have a band."

Hey, Pop Chris: Looks like Coldplay has its double-header opening act right there...circa 2023!

(there's a video as well at the link)

Yesssssss you go gurl!! :awesome:

And that Moses anecdote is hilarious :lol:

Gwyneth Paltrow hit the red carpet in a sheer colorblocked Antonio Berardi dress at the premiere of Iron Man 3 in LA this evening. She was joined by her castmates Guy Pearce, Ben Kingsley, Don Cheadle, and Robert Downey Jr., who brought along his wife, Susan. The couple arrived sporting dark sunglasses on the carpet and squeezed in some sweet PDA while waving to fans. Tonight's event marks the first stateside premiere ahead of the movie's May 3 release. When asked if there would be a fourth Iron Man movie, or if he has plans to appear in the Avengers sequel, Robert said he "doesn't want to wear out [his] welcome" as Tony Stark but knows there's a lot of goodwill for the franchise and his character. Gwyneth and RDJ have recently been promoting the action flick overseas, including stops in Munich, Paris, and London. Gwyneth told POPSUGAR's Lindsay Miller that while across the pond, she took her kids, Apple and Moses, to see the movie with their friends and "they loved it."

It's been a busy month for the actress, but with lots of cause for celebration. In addition to making the press rounds for the third installment of Iron Man, Gwyneth's second cookbook, It's All Good, debuted at number one on the New York Times bestseller list earlier this month. Gwyneth was also named People magazine's Most Beautiful Woman this week. In the issue, Gwyneth revealed that despite glamming it up for the red carpet, she's much more stripped-down while hanging out at home, saying, "Around the house, I'm in jeans and a t-shirt. I don't really wear makeup."

photos : http://www.popsugar.com/Gwyneth-Paltrow-Iron-Man-3-LA-Premiere-Pictures-29840627

from just jared;

gwyneth-paltrow-iron-man-3-premiere-01.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-iron-man-3-premiere-02.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-iron-man-3-premiere-03.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-iron-man-3-premiere-08.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-iron-man-3-premiere-12.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-iron-man-3-premiere-13.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-iron-man-3-premiere-14.jpg

link

her dress is so transparent :o :o and her hair looks not so good, she should make a hair-cure or something like that. but i liked the make-up (eyelashes wow! :o) and the earring on her left ear :awesome: