✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So mad I missed it. Friday nights are the only night I work later.

Here you go!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67uEUWhu3rY]Gwyneth Paltrow On Ellen April 26, 2013 Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SojrzbmnaOQ]Gwyneth Paltrow On Ellen April 26, 2013 Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjI3WMsnjlA]Gwyneth Paltrow On Ellen April 26, 2013 Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Gwyneth Paltrow's hot relationship advice - Oral sex instead of fighting (I used google translate)

The invitation was directed from Paltrow, 40, according to talk show host Chelsea Handler to the friend who angered at her spouse.

- The woman said, "I got into big argument with my husband and when I got home, I want to scream and make a fuss." Gwyneth said, "Whatever you do, do the opposite. Give him love and give him a blowjob-".

Has two children

Paltrow became very embarrassed when she visited Handlers program and the hostess told us the story.

The actress hid her head in her hands and said, "What if mom sees this? '.

Paltrow is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. Together the couple has two children. Recently Paltrow said that her marriage lasted for ten years because she is willing to "compromise".

- I have young children in school. I want to take care of my marriage and my family. I have to be there when he comes home.

Most hated

Just days ago the actress was named the world's most beautiful woman.

The appointment of the People Weekly came a week after the weekly magazine Star has appointed her to the world's most hated celebrity.

found at this Swedish news site :)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/klick/article16699532.ab

PAGE 1,000. :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela:

Wooohooo. We might get more materiels soon to get us going even farther as she's supposedly going to be doing some web program with Ryan Seacrest.

Is this the 2nd busiest thread after Chris'?

Gwyneth Paltrow, Ryan Seacrest team up for new online series

Published Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 9:03pm EDT | By Frances Taylor

According to Variety, the series will be called Second Chances and will star Paltrow alongside A-list personal trainer Tracy Anderson.

It will feature inspiring stories from women who have overcome adversity.

Seacrest, who recently became the latest victim of the spate of emergency prank calls, admitted that he is "personally educating" himself about "how deals are done in the digital space [and] what the distribution opportunities are like".

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a477701/gwyneth-paltrow-ryan-seacrest-team-up-for-new-online-series.html#ixzz2S4bXXfe2

Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

A whole bunch of "Mommy bloggers" met up with Gwyneth and the IM3 cast before the premiere in LA last week. Here is a blog entry from one of them on meeting Gwyneth (LOVE her dress)

Gwyneth-Paltrow.jpg

Imagine sitting in a room waiting for People Magazines World’s Most Beautiful Woman to arrive.

Are you feeling a bit anxious, excited, overwhelmed, and nervous and every other emotion at the same time? If you answered yes that is exactly how I felt last week waiting for Gwyneth Paltrow to arrive for our interview.

I am sitting in a room with 24 other bloggers waiting and then the door opens! In walks Gwyneth Paltrow and she is beautiful!

Gwyneth-Paltrow.jpg

We had the opportunity to interview Gwyneth Paltrow and talk about her roll in Iron Man 3. I have to start off by saying that going into the interview I was not sure how it would go. Would she be really robotic in her answers? Would she be really uppity and look down on us? All of these questions and more were going through my head as we started the interview.

I am so happy to say that Gwyneth Paltrow was amazing! I was so impressed with how down to earth and fun she was to talk with. I had a note pad ready to write down her responses and notes during the interview. At the end of the interview I looked down and my paper was blank. I was so into the conversation and how engaging Gwyneth was that I did not write anything down. I simple sat and soaked up the moment as best I could. The interview felt like talking to a girlfriend you had not seen in a while. She was incredibly open about her family, life, food choices and her love of the Iron Man movies!

Gwyneth-Paltrow-2.jpg

One of my favorite moments during the interview was when Gwyneth was asked about her favorite moments on the set of Iron Man 3. She instantly told us a very funny story about having her kids on the set with her. You could see how excited she was to share with us a wonderful family moment that happened on set. She told us how her kids learned to drive a golf cart on set. They had so much fun being on the set.

One moment that Gwyneth loved was walking out on set wearing the Iron Man 3 costume. Her son was on set and he was in awe that his Mom was wearing the suit and was going to be in the movie in the suit. While she was telling us the story Gwyneth’s face lit up in excitement. You could tell how happy she was that her son was on set and they got to share that moment together.

She is also a goddess Mom now because she has a Pepper Pots Lego figurine which her kids love!

One thing I was struck by during our interview was how personable and real Gwyneth Paltrow was. When asked how it felt to be chosen as People Magazines Most Beautiful Woman in the world she told us she thought it was a joke. She had the feeling that she was back in school and a bully was playing a trick on her. It is so refreshing to hear from a woman who is amazingly beautiful and highly accomplished talk about how cool it was to be chosen and how shocked she was.

Gwyneth was really excited to show how strong Pepper Potts is in the new Iron Man 3 movie. Gwyneth even did her own stunts and loved them. This was the first time Gwyneth had done stunts and she was so excited to do them. When asked if we would see her in more action films Gwyneth responded that she would really like to do more action films. She was a bit worried that she might be to old too start them now.

When asked what it was like to work with Robert Downey Jr she smiled and told us it was so much fun! Gwyneth described Robert as being incredibly spontaneous, a mad genius improviser who really keeps you on your toes. She talked about how each of the actors prepare for the Iron Man movies in a different way. Jeff Bridges on the first movie had binders of research that were underlined and highlighted with graphs. Robert would come on set and rip up the script and tell everyone they were going to do something different. She said that Jeff Bridges would be dying after he had memorized everything. She mentioned how interesting and different it was to be on the Iron Man 3 set. She said during the Iron Man 3 filming Robert Downey Jr was not ripping up the scripts because the movie and screen play were really good.

Who knows maybe in the next few years we will see a Rescue movie starring Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts! In the Marvel comic books Pepper gets her own suit and becomes a character names Rescue. It would be so amazing to see a strong female super hero on screen and who better to play the role than Gwyneth Paltrow. She is a super Mom who cooks with her kids, creates amazing cookbooks, is genuine and amazingly beautiful inside and out. Here’s hoping that in the future we see Gwyneth in a silver and white super hero costume showing the world how strong and amazing she is!

Gwyneth-Paltrow-Group-Shot.jpg

A huge thank you to Gwyneth Paltrow for taking the time to meet with us and sharing your personal stories! Here is a wonderful photo that Gwyneth took with all of us prior to leaving for the Iron Man 3 premiere. Can you believe she took the time to meet with us just hours before walking the red carpet at the Iron Man 3 premiere!

LINK

^^How sweet. She seems more real lately.

What she said about the bj's. :laugh3: It must work, and Chris must pick plenty of fights with her or should now. :sneaky: :D

Well, when Howard Stern was bugging him about Gwyneth, he said, "We get to do other things..."

Gwyneth Paltrow - Gwyneth Paltrow has suffered a lot

02 May 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow was heartbroken after her best friend died in a car crash.

The 'Iron Man 3' actress - who lost her father Bruce to cancer in 2002 and recently revealed she miscarried during her third pregnancy a few years ago - claims she has suffered a lot more than people realise but it has made her determined to make the most out of her life.

The 40-year-old blonde beauty told Glamour magazine: ''I've had a great deal of suffering in my life. I've lost people - my first cousin, my best friend in a car accident. I've had a lot of things happen to me that I don't talk about in the press.

''I've had a lot of really heart-breaking, difficult things. But all of those things have strengthened my resolve to make the best of my life.''

The Oscar-winning actress, who has a seven-year-old son, Moses, and an eight-year-old daughter, Apple, with her husband Chris Martin, also revealed that the couple have managed to stay married for 12 years because neither of them ever wanted to file for divorce at the same time.

She said: ''It's hard being married. You go through great times, you go through terrible times. We're the same as any couple.

''I asked my dad once, 'How did you and Mum stay married for 33 years?' And he said, 'Well, we never wanted to get divorced at the same time'. And I think that's what happens.

''When two people throw in the towel at the same time, then you break up, but if one person's saying, 'come on, we can do this', you carry on.''

But she insisted that she and the Coldplay rocker have a great relationship and she believes he is a ''genius''.

She said: ''We laugh, we're good friends, we like to do the same stuff.

''I'm a very grounded, homey person and Chris is a very mad scientist, genius songwriter.

''So I never say 'Where are you? You should be home by now'. I never place demands on him because I think he's a really talented man and he's putting something good into the world.''

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/gwyneth-paltrow-has-suffered-a-lot_3639760

The paragraph the Daily Mail and others left out!!

‘We’re the same as any couple. I asked my dad once, “How did you and Mum stay married for 33 years?” And he said, “Well, we never wanted to get divorced at the same time.”

‘And I think that’s what happens. When two people throw in the towel at the same time, then you break up, but if one person’s saying: “Come on, we can do this,” you carry on,’ she told Glamour magazine.

The mother of two also admits marriage has been her biggest learning experience. ‘I’ve learned more about myself by being married than anything else,’ she says.

I hate to say, “We’ve got it worked out,” because you never know what’s going to happen, but we laugh, we’re good friends, we like to do the same stuff.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/02/gwyneth-paltrow-ive-had-a-great-deal-of-suffering-in-my-life-that-nobody-knows-about-3710281/

She finally said something nice about him!!

I totally get the "mad scientist" vibe about Chris. I was listening to his radio show he did with Simon Pegg, at one point Chris goes, "Why does everyone hate me right now???" I think he was driving the rest of the band crazy at that moment.

What's It Like to Meet Gwyneth Paltrow? Watch Our I'm a Huge Fan: Gwyneth Series!

0e89e7780b10d8d4_GP_1.preview.jpg

It's no secret that Gwyneth Paltrow is having a moment. She transformed into an action star for Iron Man 3, which hit theaters today. She's become a lifestyle inspiration in fitness, fashion, healthy living, cooking, and so much more for women around the world. She's a devoted wife and mom to her two kids, and she's still able to keep it real — and refreshingly funny! — with her girlfriends. In our I'm a Huge Fan: Gwyneth Paltrow series, watch as our winner, Sarah from San Antonio, TX, comes to LA to embark on the experience of a lifetime, all leading up to her big interview with Gwyneth.

Watch as Sarah gets a peek into what makes Gwyneth tick — talking to her business partners Tracy Anderson and David Babai, seeing her favorite LA spots, trying out her healthy cooking, visiting her fashion BFF and go-to designer, and getting into the action at the stunt studio that challenged Gwyneth in a way she's never been challenged before. See it all through Gwyneth's eyes with her insight into all these things, and watch as she chats with her biggest fan about life, love, and her favorite Coldplay songs.

Meet Sarah, the lucky winner who is about to embark on her I'm a Huge Fan journey to meet her role model and inspiration, Gwyneth Paltrow. After flying out from San Antonio, TX, Sarah, who is a local store owner there, gets a peek inside Gwyneth's world. First stop is the new David Babai blow-dry bar inside the new Tracy Anderson Studio flagship location. Gwyneth talks to us about why she partnered with both David and Tracy on the new concept. Sarah also gets to talk to Tracy about working with Gwyneth on everything she does.

In I'm a Huge Fan: Gwyneth Paltrow part two, our winner Sarah gets a peek inside Robert Downey Jr.'s personal stunt studio and gets to meet Gwyneth's stunt double from Iron Man 3. Gwyneth talks to us about what it was like taking on intense stunts for the first time and why it was so fun to become an action star at 40. Then, Sarah is off to one of Gwyneth's favorite shopping spots — the Stella McCartney store. Stella is one of Gwyneth's closest friends, and her stylist tells us some of her go-to fashion tips.

for the videos : http://www.popsugar.com/Im-Huge-Fan-Gwyneth-Paltrow-Video-Series-30227910

okay girls, i am not sure if I understand Gwyneth right, but she said that at the first video @ 02:35 she would choose a new coldplay song which is coming up on the next albuuuuum....!!!!