August 13, 200917 yr since she went on a concert with me, my mum is convinced Chris and Jon are gay. :dozey: :lol:
August 13, 200917 yr since she went on a concert with me, my mum is convinced Chris and Jon are gay. :dozey: :lol: :laugh3: Oh no....:rolleyes: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X_7H_mpHgE]YouTube - Coldplay : Chris loves Jonny... ( Story of a great friendship !)[/ame] :P I just love their friendship ! :D
August 13, 200917 yr : :P I just love their friendship ! :D aha, me too! The other day I showed my dad who Gwyneth was in the Iron Man movie. He said she was a pretty woman, but ''Y'know, she's falling in love with this man, so I think she's cheating on Chris...'' And I just HAD to add: ''Well, Chris is gonna fall in love with Jonny, so...'' :lol: that just craked him up ahh...l'amour...:heart:
August 13, 200917 yr i heard the scientist in a fred meyer yesterday. i was just strolling down the shampoo aisle when it came on. i love when that happens:wacky:
August 14, 200917 yr i think i've subconsciously trained myself to create coldplay scenarios. the last time i looked at the clock is was 10:42. i just looked again at 11:42. on another random coldplay note, the day of my concert i made my status on facebook "its beginning to look a lot like CHRIStmas!" :smug:
August 14, 200917 yr how ironic, went to the music store today, and which album was next to Coldplay's Double CD edition Viva La Vida and Proskpect March EP? Chikenfoot (aka Satriani's band) :rolleyes: (i think it was there on porpouse :inquisitive: ) to make it perfect then Cat Steven's album should be on the other side next to those ones :p
August 15, 200917 yr yesterday i went to H&M and they sell a hoodie-sweater in yellow with prints on the front, the last word of the print is bakery :)
August 15, 200917 yr I listened my first vinyl ever this morning..... It was Life in Technicolor ii + The Goldrush. :P
August 15, 200917 yr There is a new cellphone ad that use Strauss "Blue Danube" and it's driving me CRAZY cause I expect the guys to come on every time...I think I'll have to stop watching tv.It's annoying and depressing
August 15, 200917 yr Ok, so I have taught my seven year old cousin a bit about Coldplay. First whenever she would she pictures, she would be like "is that Chris" (or whoever was in the picture) and always wants to be there mii when we play wii. Now, whenever we play my iPod, she's like "is this Coldplay or The Killers?"! And she said Chris and Guy are her favorite Coldplay members!!! Hahaha :D -Gigi
August 15, 200917 yr my sister was telling me that she was going to buy a red shirt and a black vest, and she realized that that's what Guy wears. :P
August 15, 200917 yr i heard talk and trouble on the radio today! :dance: best radio station ever! :D
August 16, 200917 yr Ok, so I have taught my seven year old cousin a bit about Coldplay. First whenever she would she pictures, she would be like "is that Chris" (or whoever was in the picture) and always wants to be there mii when we play wii. Now, whenever we play my iPod, she's like "is this Coldplay or The Killers?"! And she said Chris and Guy are her favorite Coldplay members!!! Hahaha :D -Gigi Once (about a month ago) when I was on Coldplaying my nine year old cousin came into the room. And when he saw a picture of Chris in someone's avi, he was like "ERIKA! Do you chat with THAT UGLY OLD MAN? Don't you know that's dangerous? :stunned:". And I said "No, calm down, that's the singer of my favourite band and someone just put the picture on there. And he is not ugly! :)" Cousin: ":inquisitive:" :laugh3: :lol: Someone must have tought him a lot about internet security. :curtain: And before I go to sleep I've just got to say that I love that sound in the very beginning of Chinese sleep chant. It's cool, in some strange coldplayish way.
August 16, 200917 yr COLDPLAY IS ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE TONIGHT!!! WOOOO! It's a re-run--- but oh well! Can't wait! 10:30 where I'm at.
August 16, 200917 yr COLDPLAY IS ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE TONIGHT!!! WOOOO! It's a re-run--- but oh well! Can't wait! 10:30 where I'm at. Ooooh and they're replaying the 60 Minutes episode tomorrow night! :dance: Hey guys, help me out. I got a red Betta and I want to give him a Coldplay themed name but I can't think of anything.
August 16, 200917 yr Once (about a month ago) when I was on Coldplaying my nine year old cousin came into the room. And when he saw a picture of Chris in someone's avi, he was like "ERIKA! Do you chat with THAT UGLY OLD MAN? Don't you know that's dangerous? :stunned:". And I said "No, calm down, that's the singer of my favourite band and someone just put the picture on there. And he is not ugly! :)" Cousin: ":inquisitive:" :laugh3: :lol: Someone must have tought him a lot about internet security. :curtain: And before I go to sleep I've just got to say that I love that sound in the very beginning of Chinese sleep chant. It's cool, in some strange coldplayish way. :lol::lol: this made me laugh out loud.
August 16, 200917 yr Ooooh and they're replaying the 60 Minutes episode tomorrow night! :dance: Hey guys, help me out. I got a red Betta and I want to give him a Coldplay themed name but I can't think of anything. hmm. ilove naming things. :) -prospekt would be cuttte -roadie** -animal -ghost -green eyes -bloom -blaum** -sugar -deodorant -marianne -moses -apple? -sparks -strawberry ** -twisted -nappie ** -the escapist -yellow :) :) **denotes my faves. <3
August 16, 200917 yr Once (about a month ago) when I was on Coldplaying my nine year old cousin came into the room. And when he saw a picture of Chris in someone's avi, he was like "ERIKA! Do you chat with THAT UGLY OLD MAN? Don't you know that's dangerous? :stunned:". And I said "No, calm down, that's the singer of my favourite band and someone just put the picture on there. And he is not ugly! :)" Cousin: ":inquisitive:" :laugh3: :lol: Someone must have tought him a lot about internet security. :curtain: Oh God, did he imagine that all of our avatars were pictures of ourselves? Because that would be really awkward for me. :lol:
August 16, 200917 yr hmm. ilove naming things. :) -prospekt would be cuttte -roadie** -animal -ghost -green eyes -bloom -blaum** -sugar -deodorant -marianne -moses -apple? -sparks -strawberry ** -twisted -nappie ** -the escapist -yellow :) :) **denotes my faves. <3 Mmm Prospekt is good! I'm not naming him a girly name and definitely not "Nappie" haha. But maybe Strawberry since he's red would be good. And not "the escapist" because I don't want him doing any of that! :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment