🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

These guys are playing near where I live.

LINK

Should I be scared?

They have groupies!

I clicked on of the videos. A Fix you cover. I just listened to 5 seconds. He sang "High up above or down below" and then I stopped, the way he sang it was too funny to take the rest of the cover seriously :lol:

I clicked on of the videos. A Fix you cover. I just listened to 5 seconds. He sang "High up above or down below" and then I stopped, the way he sang it was too funny to take the rest of the cover seriously :lol:

I think I'll just take your word for it and stick with the concert!:lol:

The one you l inked to earlier in this thread. I'd forgotten the Viva era set, and this is bringing back a lot of great memories.:D

hahah yes :awesome:

they played songbird tonight , can't wait! :wacky:

Well, I sort of look aat a band like a sports team in that we're all in it together, and we have to face a lot of obstacles to succeed. Coldplay did 'win' in a sense, but they had to work really hard in the early days, and like a team, they have agents and managers and trainers to keep things running smoothly.:)

True.

But it's not like if they make a mistake, that then the whole country is disappointed. Not even us fans are disappointed, because we just think it's cute and human.

OMG, this is seriously AWEFULL!!! They should be emberassed of themselves to fuck up such a good song like that!

True.

But it's not like if they make a mistake, that then the whole country is disappointed. Not even us fans are disappointed, because we just think it's cute and human.

OMG, this is seriously AWEFULL!!! They should be emberassed of themselves to fuck up such a good song like that!

That's true. Although the right scandal can pull a band right out of the running. We're lucky with Coldplay. They're just the sort of band that gets through even the rough times with class.

Case in point:

20ho6q8.jpg

That's true. Although the right scandal can pull a band right out of the running. We're lucky with Coldplay. They're just the sort of band that gets through even the rough times with class.

No scandals, love that about them. Well.. apart from the scandalously large amount of hotness in this band :lol:

But hey.. we can handle that.

Case in point:

20ho6q8.jpg

haha, love that picture! They do handle trouble and stuff very well (and with humour!)

No scandals, love that about them. Well.. apart from the scandalously large amount of hotness in this band :lol:

But hey.. we can handle that.

Oh, do we????

:nod:

I love visiting Coldplay related stuff. Gonna plan a whole route for my next London trip :lol:

All I have to do is find a way to cover it up for the person I'm travelling with..

'Nah, I really think we should go to the left here, even though the map says to the right. Just.. because... this street looks... prettier?'