✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^omg :awesome:

Maybe it was Jonny who ordered the cake :sneaky:

oh youu :sneaky:

Simon's guested with them before, and it sounds like he will again at the gig tonight. THey're on any minute now, so there's should be some pics soon!:D

fingers crossed for simon pegg!! maybe he playes harmonica, and coldplay sings Don't panic :awesome:

Someone on Twitter pointed out it could be Rihanna, and she's in London as far as i know...

oh no... :|

oh youu [/size]:sneaky:

fingers crossed for simon pegg!! maybe he playes harmonica, and coldplay sings Don't panic :awesome:

oh no... :|

:lol:

I didn't see anything on Twitter about Don't Panic though. I think it was just Speed Of Sound. I'd LOVE to be wrong!:D

Random Coldplay question: is PoC even a single in the US? The ep or video aren't on iTunes and it and when the band announced the single they said "it will be released in the UK on..." but they never said anything about the US. ???

Yeah I was looking for it on iTunes today too. :\

http://news.qthemusic.com/2012/06/simon_pegg_if_it_wasnt_for_top.html

Simon Pegg: 'If it wasn't for Toploader I'd have never played harmonica with Coldplay'

Simon Pegg reveals in our new issue, Q312 out now that his friendship with Coldplay - which has seen him join them onstage at major festivals and gigs, including last night (4 June) at their show at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium in London - was down to Toploader... in a way.

As subject of this month's Cash For Questions, the actor recalls the time he first met Chris Martin and co.

"I met Chris because I was with my wife at a gig in, I think, 2000, a showcase at the Millennium Dome. My wife was looking after Toploader at the time!" he recalls.

"Fifth on the bill was this band Coldplay. Chris came up to me and said he enjoyed [bBC sketch show] Big Train and I told him I had his album and really liked it.

"A couple of years later they asked me to play harmonica at V and it became a thing. Chris rang me up at the last moment: Oh would you like to play harmonica in front of 100,000 people?"

ps.

Can anybody get a scan of this...Its not directly coldplay! But its Simon pegg talking about Coldplay!

pegg500.jpg

^WAAAAAAATTTTT ?????????!!!!!!!!

What did he say ? What did you say ? How long did it last ?

AND YOU ARE STILL BREATHING AND FUNCTIONING PROPERLY?

OMFG!!

TELL US EVERYTHING!!!

NO, I'M DYING HERE! :escaping:

Me and Olivia have this deal, that includes that if one of us meets a Coldplay member, then we would make that member call..

So, Olivia called me, and I got confused cause she spoke Swedish, and sounded really happy. Then she told me that she had met Chris, and that I could talk with him..

I, Of cause spoke nonsens, but he was really nice. He asked how I was, and said that he hoped to see me to a concert this year..He also said some other things, but I kind of died inside.. I told him that I was really glad for his band, and that I was going to see them in Copenhagen. But he had to go very soon, cause he was going to pick up his kids.

Oh god, I'm still shaking. And I'm so so happy.

OH MY GOD!

wow

WOW!

How are you still alive!? :o:D

How wonderful.. what a NICE guy he is.. god almighty...

I can't get over how lovely he is to that..

:heart:

LUCKY you!

^ It was. I'm glad I got to tell him that I was glad to know Coldplay. I have always wanted to say that.

I think he said, Hey, this is Chris.

Actually, at first I thought that it was a joke.. I knew that Olivia was looking for him, but I didn't expected her to find him.

He was so nice, even though my English was horrible. (My voice was shaking)