✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yes you are seeing the Brothers & sisters EP and Shiver's CD on there :charming: (actually, I think I bought them at the same time! It was a lot on eBay: Brothers&sisters, Shiver, Yellow and Trouble, all for about £20-25 I think :awesome: I was lucky :awesome: )

Well, my favourite Chris photo is one that I took at the concert, so it'll definitely end up somewhere up there :awesome:

Show us when you get yours done! :nice:

WHAAAT all about £20-25 ?? you lucky girl :wink3: :wink3: yeah i'll show mine when mine is ready.. I really want to buy that roadie book, i'm planning to order it and some other books about Coldplay when I go back to Germany :dozey:

That feeling you the day before a coldplay concert is so amazing. It feels like an eternity ago that I have felt that and I am sad :(

on a happier note:

my aunt got asked if she liked Coldplay too and she said yes. She said that I had spread the Coldplay virus so that's why she liked them :P I love that my family likes coldplay because of me :D

My mom told my dad she wanted to spray-paint our piano to make it look like Coldplay's. When she told me that I was shocked! :lol: I didn't remember she likes the MX piano! But now that I think about it, when I showed my parents the video of Paradise for Stand up to cancer, she did compliment Chris' piano, and then they watched the Paralympics...:surprised:

Anyway, sometimes, my mom is pretty awesome :D

My dad said no, btw :disappointed:

:lol:

First of all: I've just baked an apple cake. Yes, an APPLE CAKE. :nod:

And then, yesterday I was thinking... Remember when we found out that Will often comes here on coldplaying?

Well... Can you imagine if he had a secret user (maybe with a female name :lol:) and if he wrote in the 'welcome' thread and if most of us told him hello? :laugh3:

And can you imagine him reading this post? :stunned: :sweatdrop:

Hi Will! :blush:

It's probably not entirely normal that besides knowing all of the band's names, I can also recite all of their middle names as well... :P

EDIT: I also just realised that my first ever Coldplay concert was 3 years ago today! That was the most incredible night, I still remember the lights going down and the intro to LiT booming out and seeing my four beautiful boys walking on with sparklers and feeling like I was going to explode from happiness :dazzled:... It definitely sparked off my obsession with seeing them live, and I'm so glad I've been to a further two concerts. I just need more money now to get to lots more! Aw, that's made me really very happy :wacky:

First of all: I've just baked an apple cake. Yes, an APPLE CAKE. :nod:

And then, yesterday I was thinking... Remember when we found out that Will often comes here on coldplaying?

Well... Can you imagine if he had a secret user (maybe with a female name :lol:) and if he wrote in the 'welcome' thread and if most of us told him hello? :laugh3:

And can you imagine him reading this post? :stunned: :sweatdrop:

Hi Will! :blush:

He does? :slowpoke::inquisitive:

He does? :slowpoke::inquisitive:

Yes, and Phil too : ) Ian posted about it in the Manchester concert thread.

apparently Will is an avid follower of coldplaying.com

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5323242#post5323242

He [Phil] uses the site to find out what the media are saying about Coldplay etc.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5323617#post5323617