✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I showed the Paradise video for Stand up to cancer to my parents, so they could see a bit of what I had witnessed last Sunday, and they were quite impressed by the view of the stadium with all the xylobands lit up :awesome:

I felt so proud :awesome:

Oh, and I just realised that the last date of the European tour is on a Saturday :| A week-end. I could try to get there late on Friday and be back on Sunday and be at home in time for class :|

No, Céline, you can't go, it's too far, in another country, it would be too expensive, and there's no way your parents would agree! :bomb:

Okay, now that I know there's no way I can go to that concert, I feel a bit better :lol:

AAAARGGHHH I WANNA GO TO A COLDPLAY CONCERT AGAIN!!:bomb::bigcry:

I showed the Paradise video for Stand up to cancer to my parents, so they could see a bit of what I had witnessed last Sunday, and they were quite impressed by the view of the stadium with all the xylobands lit up :awesome:

I felt so proud :awesome:

Oh, and I just realised that the last date of the European tour is on a Saturday :| A week-end. I could try to get there late on Friday and be back on Sunday and be at home in time for class :|

No, Céline, you can't go, it's too far, in another country, it would be too expensive, and there's no way your parents would agree! :bomb:

Okay, now that I know there's no way I can go to that concert, I feel a bit better :lol:

AAAARGGHHH I WANNA GO TO A COLDPLAY CONCERT AGAIN!!:bomb::bigcry:

AWESOME IDEA! :D

Btw you'r right .. expensive , far ...

Me too I want to go in another Coldplay concert !!! :bomb:

Soo this night I have made a very very strange Coldplay dream... yerk

Wow! Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, who was shot in the head by a mad man a couple of years ago, walked on the podium at the Democratic National Convention last Thursday to the tune of Coldplay's The Scientist.

Nice. It makes sense considering what she went through. Nobody said it was easy, and she had to go back to the start in terms of recovery. I wonder if it was on purpose. Maybe the song was a touchstone for her during her recovery.:)

Nice. It makes sense considering what she went through. Nobody said it was easy, and she had to go back to the start in terms of recovery. I wonder if it was on purpose. Maybe the song was a touchstone for her during her recovery.:)

It was revealed that she and Gwyneth are cousins. Also, she and her husband, the astronaut, attended 1 of the 2 Coldplay concerts in Houston last June, so she's probably a fan.

Loved the comments on French TV right after the ceremony, they said it was more of a show than an actual ceremony, that Coldplay were phenomenal and that it was the best ceremony they'd seen :awesome:

(okay, they are supposed to say that, but still...)

I am in love with their performance of Strawberry Swing, with that gesture from Chris....ohmygod I love Coldplay so much....:dazzled:

Oh, and today I was in a class of image analysis, and for the first class the teacher was explaining the story of pictures, basically, and one of the points was the development of paintings...And she said that in a particular period there were mostly 3 kinds of paintings, including an allegoric kind...I clicked...she then said she was going to show a very famous example...everyone has guessed, and I was like omg omg Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay :awesome:....then she explained a bit more the different concepts, and finally she showed the example of Delacroix's La Liberté guidant le peuple and I got so excited!!!:awesome::lol: I almost jumped on my chair haha :lol: and I immediately told the girl next to me: that's the painting Coldplay used as a cover for their 4th album VLV :awesome: and then she asked me about the concert :wacky:

see nothing.

we must not see the picture as is real. it's like when the woman died in the French Revolution. Peulpe French always hungry and socials problem repression for the magnitude bullshit republican?

for my part this image makes me think that my beloved grandmother died in Marseille.

off thread

(death in the same way that the father of Gwyneth Paltrow)

And me I died with her, adored her . and I saw lots of corpses under cloths Hospital in 1991 in the room resuscitation .

That's how trauma at age 15 years old. and starved to death in a hotel with rotten rats. stench . poor foreigners in another country.

if you send the pink faded in the video is like.

To me there is nothing romantic in France. It's just sorrow and I have cousins from ​​Marseille who deny us.

I'm so sick of all the Coldplay hate from my so-called friends :angry:

Some people just don't understand it :) It's disrespectfull from them to hate on something you like and you could tell that to them.

Besides, they're hating on something that's so nice and great and cool so we actually should feel bad for them for not taking the effort to enjoy something so wonderfull. :) Their loss.