✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Eyy, I did that yesterday too! :lol: :laugh3:

HAHAHA really??? :awesome: :laugh3:

And after all of that I thought that if jumping like Chris was a sport, I would definitely do it! And that if everyone jumped now and then, they'd be not only fitter, but also happier, 'cause jumping definitely makes you smile :nod: :P

HAHAHA really??? :awesome: :laugh3:

And after all of that I thought that if jumping like Chris was a sport, I would definitely do it! And that if everyone jumped now and then, they'd be not only fitter, but also happier, 'cause jumping definitely makes you smile :nod: :P

Yes, I did. :awesome:

I would prefer Chris' dance as a sport. :lol: I'll be good at it. :lol:

OH MY GOSH. So in science today, someone said "This is something I don't understand!!" I started singing Things I Don't Understand and the kid next to me said "Oh yeah, that's a good song! I have it on my iPod." Then I said "You're kidding, right?" because he was known to joke around. Then he acknowledged the silence before it starts and how loud it is when starting so I was SO SURPRISED THAT HE KNOWS A B SIDE. ERMAGERSH.

They used Paradise for the trailer of Life of Pi :nice:

<param name="movie" value="http://www.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/video/ro012/37/559347/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/video/ro012/37/559347/" width="610" height="343" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

1:21