✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

1. Not so much of a Coldplay thought, but a Chris thought: He has the most perfect lips ever - guuuhh ;) I know he's perfect in every other way, but especially his lips

2. They're the only band for which words really just can't describe how I feel about them. It's such a cliche, but they really do make me happier than words can describe: last night I felt like I was going to burst with the happiness. I just love them so much it's absolutely indescribable.

3. I hate it when people say Coldplay is 'music for people who don't like music'. I would consider myself someone who loves music - this is just a wide snapshot of the sounds I like: Classical; 20s jazz; 40s-50s swinging, lindy-hop, jitterbug; 60s soul/rock/folk/jazz; 80s alt-rock; 90s indie/alt-rock; 00s indie-folk/rock/pop; film/TV scores; world music...

and I love Coldplay with all my heart and soul. So, if people who listen to Coldplay can't 'really like music', then I don't want to be someone who, according to idiots, likes music.

. I hate it when people say Coldplay is 'music for people who don't like music'. I would consider myself someone who loves music - this is just a wide snapshot of the sounds I like: Classical; 20s jazz; 40s-50s swinging, lindy-hop, jitterbug; 60s soul/rock/folk/jazz; 80s alt-rock; 90s indie/alt-rock; 00s indie-folk/rock/pop; film/TV scores; world music...

and I love Coldplay with all my heart and soul. So, if people who listen to Coldplay can't 'really like music', then I don't want to be someone who, according to idiots, likes music.

Really? They say that? I love music, all different kinds (ok, no country). Coldplay makes you appreciate music even more because they are so good at it. If I listen to Warning Sign or AROBTTH (the song) I can hear so many different things going on, I appreciate their talent and the effort they have put into it.

I listen to Mozart, Genesis, Yes, Porcupine Tree among dozens of others. I only mention thosefour because they create very complex music. People who enjoy their music are generally considered to have very discerning ears...and I LOVE COLDPLAY. I strongly resent people implying that I don't know music because I listen to a band whose music is 'simple'. But for the most part, I ignore them since I know better,lol. :musicsnob:

I listen to

Coldplay (obviously!)

Chameleon Circuit

a bit of U2

Sherlock and Doctor Who TV scores

And pretty much just that...

BUT ASHSDFSKJGH COLDPLAY LAST NIGHT WERE FREAKISHLY AWESOME ESPECIALLY WITH THE SONGS THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED IN THIS ERA LIKE 42 AND STRAWBERRY SWING. AND THE PARAORCHESTRA WERE AS AWESOME TOO. OMG HELP.

2. They're the only band for which words really just can't describe how I feel about them. It's such a cliche, but they really do make me happier than words can describe: last night I felt like I was going to burst with the happiness. I just love them so much it's absolutely indescribable.

I couldn't have said that better myself :D

I have been watching some VLV-era videos and interviews today and I really, really, really, really LOVED Chris' hair during that time period.......I miss it!!!

Three times in the last two days, I've gone out to run errands and when I've come back, Absolute Radio plays PoC! It's freakish. PoC isn't my favorite song, but I love that Coldplay starts playing on the radio the minute I walk in the door.:D

They play that song a lot on that station.

That's the station I listen to at work when I want some radio music. Great station eh?

^ Oh no, they'll play on Mars ;) :lol: But yeah, I totally agree with you... :heart:

I'm probably more excited about it than I should be, but I facebooked it, and ran downstairs to tell my parents. :lol:

I did facebook it when it happened to me, and shared it with the coldplayers who were in Nice like me, especially K :awesome: And then I tweeted Jason, too! And I didn't have to tell my parents 'cause it was my mum who found that out when she came into my bedroom, 'cause I was so sleepy I couldn't raise my head to see it shining above me :lol:

I've got a pink and white one just like you btw :P