🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

At 4:12 , I swear just seeing Chris laugh and smile makes me laugh and smile. :D

Me too. :D

10:44 11:00 :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geRdYKrbMWg]Coldplay - Full Concert - KROQ Almost Acoustic X-mas / 11-12-2005 - YouTube[/ame]

#IfAlbumTitlesWereHonest

• Coldplay - Our Mother's Used To Dress Us, Now Our Wives Do
  • Our lead singer is married to Gwyneth Paltrow, and we're British. What's not to love? -Coldplay
  • Outer Space, Failed Relationships, and lyrics that don't make any sense, but you still love us anyways -Coldplay
  • we're just four best friends that don't mind being cool & we hope you like this - Coldplay
  • The Sound Of Beige - Coldplay
  • thankgod we're not called starfish- coldplay
  • "Our frontman's lyrics make us sound like we're on drugs" - Coldplay
  • We didn't really care about the song, we just wanted to dance in the elephant suits -Coldplay
  • The Reason Why The Mayans Thought The Apocalypse Was Coming - Coldplay

What's wrong with beige? :p

because meanies say coldplay is bland and boring and painfully nice

beige would be a visual representation of that

THEY SURE SHOWED THEM THEY'RE NOT BEIGE WITH MX :snobby:

I know, I was trying to be funny but failed miserably again : (

Today I was at home with a cold and listened to music (both Danish radio and music TV channels):

Today from VH1, Denmark I heard Paradise and around 11 o'clock: VIVA LA VIDA.

And another Danish music TV channel The Voice had Coldplay among artists for Double Up - playing Princess of China and Charlie Brown (where you would have expected Hurts like Heaven, because it is the most recent one).

So the tendency is clear: Not much airplay for Hurts like heaven - nor for the video. It is more or less being ignored.

I have heard Christmas Lights once - on a radio station back in October, LOL.

So not airplay for this one either.

Mostly VIVA LA VIDA, Clocks and Paradise.

548646_470968382961492_1376742549_n.png

Capital FM

And the winner is....us...and Coldplay! Thank you everyone.

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/coldplay/news/summertime-ball-2012-best-wembley-moment/

Coldplay's Capital FM Summertime Ball Performance Crowned Best Wembley Moment Of 2012

20th December 2012, 09:53

Capital's FM summer extravaganza dominated the poll of events at the stadium in London.

Coldplay's performance at Capital FM's Summertime Ball in London has been crowned Wembley Stadium's best moment of 2012.

The band topped a Facebook poll conducted by the stadium, which also saw Justin Bieber's Summertime Ball performance come third.

Coldplay also beat an Olympic Team GB goal and an FA Cup Final wonder save to top the survey with 71% of the vote.

The group delighted the 80,000-strong sold-out crowd with a performance of hits spanning their career, as well as songs from their recent album 'Mylo Xyloto'.

To celebrate Coldplay’s achievement, Wembley Stadium is gifting them a personalised commemorative stone immortalising their Summertime Ball performance, which will appear on Wembley Way alongside other legends such as Sir Geoff Hurst.

Coldplay were among a host of stars who played the Summertime Ball in London this summer.

Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin said: "This is a great honour for us. We doff our cap to Capital FM and their amazing summertime extravaganza, and we're completely humbled by our incredible fans who voted for us.

"This award is for them - and for our physics-defying crew - and we hope the stone on Wembley Way makes them proud."

The Stone commemorating this achievement will be laid on Wembley Way in the New Year. Fans can get their own stone at wembleystadium.com/wembleyway .