✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Ahahahaha I stayed up until midnight of today so I could experinece Jonny's birthday the minute it happened, even though I get up at 5AM:D

And for the first time ever I licked Jonny's face on my Coldplay poster. Once at midnight and then twice before school in the morning:D

hahaha for the big moment of the clock changing from 11:59 to 12 I was staring at it and I squealed and called you and talked excitedly then I watched Jonny goes jazz

Yeah, night of the third day I woke up an hour after falling asleep in a panic because I had a dream where I couldn't remember the melody to Postcards from Far Away. And then I couldn't when awake so I grabbed my iPod and thus ended the hiatus. It sounded so good, though. ;)

I still take little haituses now and then. One or two days is all it takes. :)

LOL! Now you got me dreaming...... :dozey:

Oh my word, its only been 24 hrs and I am already wanting to give in.

I went to go see The Night In The Museum 2 and at the end it played Life In Technicolor :cry: I NEED COLDPLAY!

Now I am looking around my room at my 3 Coldplay posters.... :\.... I can't stand it..... :(

I just realized how strange it is to log on to coldplay.com and see only 4 tour dates left! :o

I shoulda been in Chicago tonight seeing Snow Patrol and U2. I'm sad. :( :cry:

I know! It looks very strange. I remember when it was full of dates and couldn't wait til mine showed up. Now, I'm sad that it's almost over and that I'm not attending any of the last four shows.:cry:

LOL! Now you got me dreaming...... :dozey:

Oh my word, its only been 24 hrs and I am already wanting to give in.

I went to go see The Night In The Museum 2 and at the end it played Life In Technicolor :cry: I NEED COLDPLAY!

Now I am looking around my room at my 3 Coldplay posters.... :\.... I can't stand it..... :(

Why are you trying to stop listening to Coldplay?

Why are you trying to stop listening to Coldplay?

Haha, well you see last night I was listening to Yellow and I felt like I couldn't stand it anymore, the it happened to Lost+, 42, Rainy Day and a whole bunch of others, so a couple of hours past and my ipod was on shuffle and it came to Fix You (aka my favourite song) and I didn't feel that feeling it gives me. So then and there I realized I need a break from Coldplay, so then once I started listening to them I would love it even more, I would get the spark back :D

Its getting really hard to forget their music for two weeks with a room full of their posters and their popularity :(

Not to mention Coldplaying.com LOL :lol: (but I wont give up this site :p)

Haha, well you see last night I was listening to Yellow and I felt like I couldn't stand it anymore, the it happened to Lost+, 42, Rainy Day and a whole bunch of others, so a couple of hours past and my ipod was on shuffle and it came to Fix You (aka my favourite song) and I didn't feel that feeling it gives me. So then and there I realized I need a break from Coldplay, so then once I started listening to them I would love it even more, I would get the spark back :D

Its getting really hard to forget their music for two weeks with a room full of their posters and their popularity :(

Not to mention Coldplaying.com LOL :lol: (but I wont give up this site :p)

Oh...I understand now. I don't think I could do that.:\ But what happened to you hasn't happened to me yet so who knows. I hope it doesn't though!:P

I was thinking about going to the U2 concert @ Soldier Field tonight, my aunt works it too so she can get me good deals or on the field or something. But I decided not to, I don't know any of their songs except beautiful day. :lol:

Awww...you should have just gone for the experience. I'm going in October with my sister.

I hope it doesn't happen to you! :)

And if it does, you know what to do ;) haha

I don't think it will. I can't go a day without listening to them.

My sister is trying to make me explore other music but it's not really working.:lol:

And my cousin and brother keep telling me to get over them.Grr...:veryangry2:

They should just let me be.:laugh3:

I don't think it will. I can't go a day without listening to them.

My sister is trying to make me explore other music but it's not really working.:lol:

And my cousin and brother keep telling me to get over them.Grr...:veryangry2:

They should just let me be.:laugh3:

I love your attitude! :D

Chyeah! Be proud to be a Coldplay fan and never stop listening!!!! :smug:

I was thinking about going to the U2 concert @ Soldier Field tonight, my aunt works it too so she can get me good deals or on the field or something. But I decided not to, I don't know any of their songs except beautiful day. :lol:

:( I wanted to be there so badly tonight, but not for U2 so much as for Snow Patrol. You should at least have gone to see Snow Patrol! :o

Dang I'm depressed I couldn't be there.

Awww...you should have just gone for the experience. I'm going in October with my sister.

But I would feel slightly hypocrite-ish. :lol::lol: And I can't afford it at this point. But my aunt just posted on facebook that it was a really good concert and she is pumped tomorrow because they play again. Hm...

Random: I got REALLY lucky today, first on VH1 they showed THE HARDEST PART :D! And then right after that song I switched back to MTV Music and Strawberry Swing came on :D! Totally made my day :nice:.

Oh, and then I watched the Live 2003 DVD :smug: