✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

That. Is. Awesome. Coldplay with that psychedelic funk. Oh yeah! *imagines Strawberry Swing with a trippy feel to it*

I saw a toy at Wal-Mart today (I still didn't find any freakshows there...:() that said, "You fix it!" I was thinking of it backwards, "In Soviet Russia, 'It fix YOU'".

@YMA--I didn't find a Coldplay bag there...let alone a Coldplay poster! It was all Twilight! :cry2:

I've got a question guys: do any of you know if there's a list of all the nominees for the whole voting thing? Because the only nominees I know about are the ones I've seen on other people's signatures, and I'd like to know all my options, so help please?:)

I should nominate myself for "Most stuff given away..." Come on, 2 sets of magnets, two Talk CD singles, two LRLRL's, and soon, whatever I give away for game #3. ;) I'd win hands down.

BTW, working on #3 right now. You guys are gonna hate me; it's impossible! :lol: (We need an evil laugh emoticon)

I had the best fucking Coldplay moment ever.

I was at Canucks training camp... and was waiting outside for the players to come out. And my fucking favorite RYAN JOHNSON <3 walked out near his car.

And I like a fangirl yelled out "I'm your biggest fan Ryan!!" Then realizing how stupid that sounded.. I yelled "I'm not even lying!" as a funny bit. He totally smiled at me and chuckled a bit.

So then he came over the the big group and came to me first to sign my shirt. And I said "I love that you love Coldplay."

He went "Oh really? I do love them." Then he looked up and said "I'll make sure they're always playing in the dressing room." and still had a smile on his face.

I fucking love that man. Such a sexy guy. And a nice guy, he stuck around for SO long signing stuff. And he's the toughest guy ever.

I was in full like fangirl mood this morning.

Had a horrible day at school and it's cold and rainy and everything and I was in a very bad mood so I turned on the TV and swtiched and thank God I tuned MTV in for they just started the Star Hour five minutes ago and Coldplay is on!

One hour only their videos. :wacky:

HAPPY :cheesy:

MTV really knows what I needed. :lol: