✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

So... I'm pretty desperate for the Rolling Stones bag.

But no stupid Chicago WalMarts sell them. W.T.F? I mean really!

My walmart has all sorts of them and I'm going there on Saturday. I could grab one for ya. :) You're in the States (edit: Holy shoot, you're two hours North of me!) so shipping should only be another $3 if I can cram it into the small size box. Smash it in there, yeah!!! :D

Working on the game still... I am up to 41 ten-second song clips... there's gonna be 50 total! :D Still don't have a prize picked out though... You think the Trouble single would be enough? I've got two of 'em now. :thinking:

(edit: Holy shoot, you're two hours North of me!)[/color][/i] so shipping should only be another $3 if I can cram it into the small size box. Smash it in there, yeah!!! :D

Working on the game still... I am up to 41 ten-second song clips... there's gonna be 50 total! :D Still don't have a prize picked out though... You think the Trouble single would be enough? I've got two of 'em now. :thinking:

I would love you forever if you could!!

How much can I pay you for the bag?

EDIT: Just PM and we can work it out. :)

EDIT: I probably do live close to you, I live on the very very south side of Chicago. I'm literally on the border (it's one block over)

In the little café where I had my breakfast today, they had glasses with candles standing on the tables - obviously for decoration purposes... Guess what the label of these glasses was called? - "la vida". :lol: I really felt the urge to write a "viva" in front of those words. :D:lol:

:wacky::dance:your games are the best!!!!!!:cool:

Truoble Single?!?!:D:D:D:D ♥

Two things I thought of today:

1. There's a Guy Stop Smoking Campaign. But is there a Jonny Stop Smoking Campaign? And if not, why not?

2. In addition to the Funny Chris Quotes thread, I think there should also be a Funny Miller Quotes thread. That guy can be hilarious!:D