✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

LOL! Now you got me dreaming...... :dozey:

Oh my word, its only been 24 hrs and I am already wanting to give in.

I went to go see The Night In The Museum 2 and at the end it played Life In Technicolor :cry: I NEED COLDPLAY!

Now I am looking around my room at my 3 Coldplay posters.... :\.... I can't stand it..... :(

Hang in there! :D

You know, I could go for a bit of a break myself (it really does get the spark back, as you say)... maybe we should turn it into a competition and see which of us can go the longest. ;)

I've tried t go a week without Coldplay before my concert befre, I cracked a couple days in :disappointed:

But I went about a month earlier, just because I didnt feel like listening to them.

Now I am suddenly in love with A Rush of Blood To the Head again :D

I've tried t go a week without Coldplay before my concert befre, I cracked a couple days in :disappointed:

But I went about a month earlier, just because I didnt feel like listening to them.

Now I am suddenly in love with A Rush of Blood To the Head again :D

It's funny how that can happen, isn't it? :) At the moment I'm feeling a bit burned out on Viva but have sort of rediscovered Parachutes. Maybe it's the changing seasons. Parachutes has always felt a bit "autumn" to me. (Viva is definitely summer ;))

i've never tried to take a break from Coldplay, because i know i wouldn't last longer than a day.

and i don't want to take a break from Coldplay anyway. :P

that rhymed :surprised:

*plays some bongos* :beatnik:

for her to give up X&Y

would be as hard as tryin' to flyyyy

:beatnik:

I suck at poetry. :\