✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

A man with berries! Well I LOVE berries, so it's okay for me. If I ever see a picture of him with any kind of berries I'll go :mad:

Lol well there is that pic that Guy took OF berries. I've always thought that was pretty sexy/hilarious/amazing:D

strawberries.jpg

heehee:wacky:

El Hombre Baya! I used to call him that :lol:

:laugh2:

So either he's half-berry or he lives with'em. O.o

:stunned:...............:lol:

:laugh3: :lol:

Maybe the Berrymen guard the berries, just like the Shepards guard the sheep ... :thinking:

Hahhaha nice theory:thumbsup:

Guys I really love the way this conversation is going:D

^Yes:D

I'm not an official berrygirl though. I just thought I'd put that out there in case one of the hard core berrygirls sees my post.O_O I don't want to insult them or something. I value my life after all:laugh3:

I do however consider myself an official chrissygirl:smug:

So I have to write a short story for english that's at least five pages and the theme has to be about 'Failure' the main character has to be a 'Dancer' and the location has to be an 'Amusement Park'. I wanted the name of the amusement park to be called something related to Coldplay, maybe "Coldplayland" and all the rides to be called Coldplay song's. Any ideas???

So I have to write a short story for english that's at least five pages and the theme has to be about 'Failure' the main character has to be a 'Dancer' and the location has to be an 'Amusement Park'. I wanted the name of the amusement park to be called something related to Coldplay, maybe "Coldplayland" and all the rides to be called Coldplay song's. Any ideas???

How about Twisted Logic or High Speed? :)