✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Johnny Berryman should be your best friend :blush:

i love forcing my friends to join COldplaying :lol:

I know! I talked to him through a friend's facebook status. :laugh3:

OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm creeping on the Coldplay shirt guy's facebook and look at his info!!:

2m4yatf.png

Look at the very top too :)

OMG! :blush:

I think I'm in love with him.

Okay so I feel like telling the whole story:

We were starting vocal warmups at play rehearsal and I was in a Coldplay mood as normally, and all of a sudden my Coldplay 6th sense went off and I peered to my right and I SAW HIM. HE WAS WEARING A COLDPLAY TWISTED LOGIC TOUR T-SHIRT.

So then we had to go into sectionals and I was sad because I just really wanted to meet him so finally, sectionals are over and we got a short five minute break so I go up to him and I'm like... "Do you like Coldplay?"

And his immediate response was "COLDPLAY IS AWESOME!!"

And I think I asked what his favorite song was... he said The Scientist. I told him mine was A Message. :D

Then he said something about playing Clocks on the piano? Not sure.

Because at this point three other boys around him were telling me they liked Coldplay too. One started playing VLV on his iPod, and another guy said What are some of your favorite songs. So I listed like 20 and I said Life in Technicolor ii and he was THATS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR I LIKE THAT SONG.

And so I went back to t-shirt guy and he showed me his iPod and started playing Yellow for me. :blush:

So he had like common singles, a couple Coldplay Christmas songs that I don't even have :stunned:! And he also had LeftRightLeftRightLeft :D

That's all I can remember.

Oh wait no at one point I was like "Can I take a picture of you to show to my Coldplay friends?" And he right away did a thumbs-up :D I had to take two because the first one was blurry because I was so damn excited.

So that's it....

A friend of mine told me about a band she used to know when she was in high school, saying that they have several concerts planned in Amsterdam in October . I had a stupid reaction ... "Amsterdam !! That's great !" (not talking about how cool it was to play in Amsterdam, but rather referencing to the Coldplay song :rolleyes: )

Also, my British civilisation teacher told us today that we'll have a part of the program dedicated to "British media : TV and Radios" .

I don't know, it made me happy :lol:

Is anyone else feeling photo-deprvied already?:\:cry:

Grrrr a-man, where's the rest of those overflow pics!!!???:whip::P

AGH! Im watching TV and since I'm on coldplaying it's really been more like backrground noise, but all of a sudden I heard this lady say "Gosh Will" and I immediatly flung my head up. I'm hard wired to notice it when anyone says anything that I can relate to Coldplay:smug::D