✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

:cool2:

I'm ok, just came from my tennis lesson :rolleyes: I was supposed to study all day today but instead I ended up being on coldplaying and other useful stuff like that, so that was a baaad thing :D +I'm very hungry! :P

what about you Amsy? (it's hard to find nicknames for you :D)

:wacky:ooh tennis!:heart:

:lol:baad Johanna:P

then eat!!

Im great!!

Arnim calls me Amms :cheesy:

I have a really random Coldplay thought..

They are fucking awesome

I can't stop thinking about them at the moment :D

:laugh3:what do you mean 'at the moment' I can never stop thinking about them:cheesy:

My mom said she would paint my an acoustic guitar just like Chris's and hang it on my wall! :D Since she's an artist. :nice:

:heart:ooo thats cool!!!!!

REALLY? cool! Yeah you should meet Perrine, she's super nice :D (she's french right? :thinking: just checking :D)

but..wouldn't it be better to go to like Mexico or Brazil? ;)

I want to go to inter-rail around europe with a friend next summer! but I don't know if any of my friends are interested in that way of traveling :D I have a lot of very posh friends who want to go to like hilton hotels and shop at harrods and stuff :dozey:

yeah she is!

:lol:If I do I'll end up buying tickets to LA tour!!!

Haha its because my French teacher is going to France over spring beak next years spring break and she said we could come with her:nice:

:rolleyes:see If I was there I would love to go inter-rail around Europe.we would have a lot of fun!!:wacky:

Amy that's what I mean that you could go see the guys then while you're there ;) or..maybe you can hear the jerusalem bells are ringing and go there? (Aren't they going there too or do I remember totally something weird :D) :rolleyes: I've heard France is nice tho! I've only been to Italy which is kinda close and it was very nice! :P

Well maybe we'll go together then when we're both living in London ;):hug:

:lol::wacky:yeah I think they're doing a concert there too:dance:

but those may be just rumors.....:(

I've only been too Germany and I dont even remember it:bigcry:

:hug:yes we will!:heart:

Aw :( I've been to atleast..UK, Italy, Spain, Estonia, Sweden, Denmark, ummm I think that's it :uhoh: well kinda offtopic but who cares :D

I think they should rather come here than to jerusalem :rolleyes:

:lol:yeah the sill have to go to Finland!!!:D

:surprised:oo really?Lucky,I've met an Estonian before he was awesome:wacky:!!!!!!!!

yeah she is!

:lol:If I do I'll end up buying tickets to LA tour!!!

Haha its because my French teacher is going to France over spring beak next years spring break and she said we could come with her:nice:

:rolleyes:see If I was there I would love to go inter-rail around Europe.we would have a lot of fun!!:wacky:

You should come to Amsterdam. :cheesy:

Amy that's what I mean that you could go see the guys then while you're there ;) or..maybe you can hear the jerusalem bells are ringing and go there? (Aren't they going there too or do I remember totally something weird :D) :rolleyes: I've heard France is nice tho! I've only been to Italy which is kinda close and it was very nice! :P

Well maybe we'll go together then when we're both living in London ;):hug:

Are you guys moving to London? :) (Only asking 'cause I am ;))

Are you guys moving to London? :) (Only asking 'cause I am ;))

:wacky:yes we are!!

Ames reminds Ains too much so I can't cope with that :D

Stefan; Oh I deffo wanna come to Amsterdam! I mean it's Amsterdam you know :rolleyes: the song doesn't make sound too cheerful tho :D

Anna: yes we are! :smug: I'm graduating in two years so then! And Amy in three? :uhoh: well I'll be waiting for you :kiss: when are you planning on going? ;)

I want to go to Amsterdam too:cheesy:

yeah 3 years!!!:dance:

I'll always be waiting for you:lol:

what are you planning on doing there? ;) studying?

london is like a coldplay fan magnet! :D tho coldplay is definately not the reason I'm going there, but it can't hurt either :rolleyes:

I've always wanted to go there for studying :heart:

Oxford or Cambridge originally

but maybe UCL:D