✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yah i know but i am like not many people like coldplay... shocking i know! but still i don't want to be wrong and it mean something else and him to be like wtf your wired

Well if you mention Make Fair Trade he won't know you're a Coldplay fan. Maybe just say "Hey, what's up with the equal sign?" and go from there. :)

I was at a horse store today getting a blanket for my horse and they had a shirt that said Viva la Riding and i REALLY wanted to buy it but i didn't :(

and my friend had a hair elastic the other day that said Viva la Juicy and it have the viva pic in the background and was in the font it was sweet!

and i found out why 42 is called that in my society class today! i had a very good day!

but the guy in my class who had the make trade fair equals sign still had it written on his had today but i didn't ask him :( i really want to but im kinda scare

Yah i know but i am like not many people like coldplay... shocking i know! but still i don't want to be wrong and it mean something else and him to be like wtf your wired

Dont be scared

but I cant say much because I would be too shy:shy:.............

I love my bracelets! lol. I just had to say that. Do you guys think that Chris is still going to wear them in the next tour? I mean he doesn't draw the equal sign on his hand anymore so the bracelets might have been a viva era thing.

I've been wondering the same thing! I hope he keeps wearing them because I love them too! :nice: And I finally found a way to shorten the ones I bought that were too long! All I needed was to get out my woodburner! :dance:

Non-coldplay-related rant; internet dating sites are full of WEIRDOS. I just had someone stop talking to me because I said that Oasis was just "okay." :thinking: Oh well, I'm sure I'm better off! :lol:

Just thought i'd share this. Thought it was kinda funny.

So i just woke up not too long ago, and i went into my brothers room to make sure he had gotten up for school, and i happen to see his high school newspaper on his bed, so curious me just opens it up, and i turn to a page that says " Top 20 strangest celebrity baby names" and of course, look who's listed 2nd. :lol:

l_9ebf1157fff541a593c817d146486a8d.jpg

No seriously, I've never quite understood why everyone is making such a fuss about the name Apple ... I think she has a second and third name too that are relatively normal. And like I said, it's not like they called their child Pilot Inspektor.

Yes way :D

Think about the person having that phobia!

"I have a phobia, it's called hippo:dizzy2::rolleyes3::drunk::rolleyes4::rolleyes5:*goes crazy*"

:anxious:

:laugh3: :laugh4: :laugh3:

I didn't even know there was such a fear! :lol: