✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^cool. :D

today, at school in my English class I saw this one boy named Mathew with a Viva tour shirt. I got really excited because I had never seen anyone at school wear a Coldplay shirt other than myself. :P I kept looking at it and I found one of my dates on there.

Hey I have a favor to ask, does anyone have some good screenshots of the Don't Panic music video? I need them for an art project. It would be most appreciated:)

How "good" is good? If this size/resolution (615 x 357 at 72 ppi) is good enough, I can do some screenshots for you. :)

3970706322_03fbdd957c_o.jpg

Any excuse to not do real work tonight. :lol:

edit: My real work is to draw a patellar prosthesis :confused:

How "good" is good? If this size/resolution (615 x 357 at 72 ppi) is good enough, I can do some screenshots for you. :)

3970706322_03fbdd957c_o.jpg

Any excuse to not do real work tonight. :lol:

edit: My real work is to draw a patellar prosthesis :confused:

This resolution is fine, thank you!:hug:

Do you have any more by any chance?

This resolution is fine, thank you!:hug:

Do you have any more by any chance?

No, but I made that one in about 20 seconds. Just throw some times at me. :) My copy of the video is 3:12 in length. ... seems to match up okay with this one: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1horffGyO0]YouTube - Coldplay - Don't Panic[/ame]

edit: I'm going to bed, so PM me and I'll do them tomorrow. ;)

Random, sorry.

It seems lots of people have had eye sex with Coldplay at one of their concerts.

I was looking at my vids from the concert I went to, and during the cell phone wave everyone listened to Chris except me, they all took there cell lights off except me and he was looking straight in my direction, I have a pic of him looking at me, I remember being scared, I thoughthe was looking at me :p

So I think we had eye sex (my friend calls it that :laugh3:.

It was some pretty intense I sex... :wink3:

Did I have eye sex? Hahaha :wacko:

Coldplay OFFICIALLY announced his Latin American Tour !!!! :dance:

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=528

"Coldplay are pleased to announce a tour of Latin America for February/March 2010. The seven stadium shows will mark the end of the band's Viva La Vida world tour, which has so far seen them play 159 shows to 2.75 million fans across 25 countries.

The new dates are as follows:

FEBBRUARY

26 - River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina

28 - Apoteose Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

MARCH

2 - Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil

4 - Parque Simon Bolivar, Bogota, Colombia

6 - Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico

9 - Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico

11 - Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico

The special guest for the entire tour will be Mercury-nominated electro-songstress Bat For Lashes."

I am SO happy for you guys ! :)

:lol:I woudn't be scared If I were you. what a lucky girl you are to be eyeraped! :awesome:

Best five seconds of my life :D

I am proud to say I got eye-raped by Chris Martin :laugh3:

And guys, chyeah! I just heard Coldplay is doing a Latin American Tour! AWESOME! I wouldn't be able to go, but I am so glad for people who are! :lol:

OMG :

51Qt7jXsy%2BL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.ca/Roadie-My-Life-Road-Coldplay/dp/1906032653/]Roadie: My Life on the Road with Coldplay: Amazon.ca: Matt McGinn: Books[/ame]

Deb said it is true ! :P Matt ( Guitar tech) will publish a book about his roadie life with Coldplay ! :) So Cool !

^

OMG! Here can I buy it?

:stunned:

I heard about it!

Here is Debs answer about it :

"Matt's book is due for publication in 2010. However the date is still yet to be confirmed and subject to change."

It seems you can pre-order it here :

[ame=http://www.amazon.ca/Roadie-My-Life-Road-Coldplay/dp/1906032653/]Roadie: My Life on the Road with Coldplay: Amazon.ca: Matt McGinn: Books[/ame]

I'm soon going to order an iPod and I'm gonna get the text thing to the back you know, so does anyone have any ideas what I shall get? :rolleyes: Coldplay related ofc! I was at first thinking about 'Viva La Vida with Love' but I don't know now that the viva era is kinda over, so I'm thinking of other options now..I'd like something maybe from Speed Of Sound, Violet Hill, Moses orrrrr...anything good :D Speed Of Sound really seems like a good idea to me right now.. :thinking::whistle:

SO any ideas? :P

Can you hear that sound?

- Gravity

Oh you missed the greatest thing tv has ever provided! THE SOUTH BANK SHOW..with Coldplay! :stunned: go to the multimedia section, you can download it somewhere there! You better too, it's seriously awesome! :whip: :D

HOLY CRAP SHAME ON ME!!!

*goes to download the videos*

(this is school fault):confused:

^ Indeed !!! :cry:

Good luck with your essay !

My friend was wearing a Tshirt with "Viva la ... Rockstar" written on it today :stunned:

I wasn't the only one thinking about VLV, another friend of mine asked her if she bought it at a Coldplay concert :laugh3:, but she got it at a random store .

Then I noticed another friend of mine has a butterfly tatoo on her shoulder surrounded by little stars. That's very cute !

Thanks, I'll definately need it :D

I'd like a butterfly tattoo too..a LIJ butterfly to be more particular :rolleyes:

You are welcome ! History essays are not my cup of tea neither :confused:

I understand what you mean !! Her tatoo whasn't exactly like LiJ's butterflies, it looks like this one :

tats.jpg

:wacky:

Also, I randomly answered to my "Viva Tshirt" friend "But if you never try, you never know girl !" (in English please) to her saying : "look at that guy, he is so handsome . I'd like to seduce him somehow but I'm sure I'd be rejected if I do so ..." .

Yes! my friend played Glass of Water in theology today, she said she loved the song and I got her hooked on Coldplay. :nice:

And she used a YouTube video that had a pic of the band on it so I got to stare at the band for 4 minutes. :D

And also, my teacher stopped it at 4:42! (By then, the song was over)

& She discussed the lyric "Cling to the mast..." all this about Coldplay. :D