🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yea im sad I missed all of the pre-viva excitement too :( but I had no internet at the time :( maybe soon we will get some news from them, and excitement.

Can't wait! Even if it does mean ill be older, just when I was getting used to my age:\ good consolation to get the album on my bday! Ill have a cp party :D

Yea I was watching the news about it too, already a year!

Haha. Well atleast its his nickname :D

Aww thanks :hug: well this time my mom was the one freaked out lol. Yea my mom said she would get supplies tomorrow, your family should too if you're on a fault line :hug:

I just didn't know them. :shame: Yeah maybe! ANd then they added two more festival shows! They should add regular concert tour dates. :P

:wacko: A Coldplay Party sounds cool. :D

I keep calling him Sparks more now too. :P

I know I tell my parents all the time but like I told you since we're used to it we don't worry so much about them, but we really should at least have some gallons of water handy. :)

^ Yeah! An entire ocean's worth of water separates us US fans from our beloved band. IT SUCKS! DAMN ATLANTIC!!!

At least you just have the Atlantic. I have the whole United States+the Atlantic Ocean. :P

So I went to check my facebook today and one of my sister's friends, well she's my friend too, wrote this:

soo today i had a young lad come into me store and had coldplay embroidered in his black chucks....black jeans...coldplay tshirt.....coldplay tat...and coldplay cap...and it made me think of u! ♥

:awesome:

That "lad" seems like such a big fan!! And he had COLDPLAY EMBROIDERED CHUCKS! :wacko: I want some! I wish I had been there!:D I'm curious to know if it was someone on here who went to her store. :lol: Was someone wearing these things yesterday? :P

I just didn't know them. :shame: Yeah maybe! ANd then they added two more festival shows! They should add regular concert tour dates. :P

:wacko: A Coldplay Party sounds cool. :D

I keep calling him Sparks more now too. :P

I know I tell my parents all the time but like I told you since we're used to it we don't worry so much about them, but we really should at least have some gallons of water handy. :)

At least you just have the Atlantic. I have the whole United States+the Atlantic Ocean. :P

I know how about regular shows! Please come back and sing to me :P

Yea it does :cool: I've already done a coldplay cake once so I can do it again :P

Yea just in case you should be prepared!

I know! We are farther than those from the east coast :(

Oh and that guy with all the coldplay embroidery is awesome, I want some coldplay embroidered chucks too!

Omg today I went to chuck E cheese's for my little brother's birthday and we ordered some pizza, and we were order 42! I was happy :P (I took a pic :P)

And then we spent the last of the tokens playing Yellow on guitar hero :D what was funny was that my dad seemed as excited as me when hearing coldplay. Haha he was like "what?! Its coldplay, hey did you hear that?" Haha yes dad I did hear it :P oh and he has clocks as his ringtone

My father was watching Homecoming for Magic Johnson or some shit like that :P

and I was like *feels Coldplayic senses tingling*

Then Homecoming started playing!!!! :freak: and I was like father you are listening to Homecoming by Kanye West featuring Chris Martin and he rolled his eyes :P

never heard Homecoming anywhere outside my MP3 :P

I know how about regular shows! Please come back and sing to me :P

Yea it does :cool: I've already done a coldplay cake once so I can do it again :P

Yea just in case you should be prepared!

I know! We are farther than those from the east coast :(

Oh and that guy with all the coldplay embroidery is awesome, I want some coldplay embroidered chucks too!

Me too Coldplay. Pleeaaassseee! :heart: :lol:

I know I saw it once, the one with the butterflies right? It was soo pretty. :nice: And it looked delicious. :)

He is, I wish I would have met him! I think I would have gone and talked to him. :)

Omg today I went to chuck E cheese's for my little brother's birthday and we ordered some pizza, and we were order 42! I was happy :P (I took a pic :P)

And then we spent the last of the tokens playing Yellow on guitar hero :D what was funny was that my dad seemed as excited as me when hearing coldplay. Haha he was like "what?! Its coldplay, hey did you hear that?" Haha yes dad I did hear it :P oh and he has clocks as his ringtone

Ah I love playing Yellow there. :D It's the most entertaining part for me. :P

Me too Coldplay. Pleeaaassseee! :heart: :lol:

I know I saw it once, the one with the butterflies right? It was soo pretty. :nice: And it looked delicious. :)

He is, I wish I would have met him! I think I would have gone and talked to him. :)

Ah I love playing Yellow there. :D It's the most entertaining part for me. :P

Yea that one :D it was pretty good :P but it took forever to make.

Oh you should have talked to him, how old was he?;)

Haha yea, its the best part of chuck e cheese. Its so much fun, just wish you could play the whole song! Its kinda emberassing though playing with all those children around so when im in chuck e cheese I pretend to be 5 yrs younger :lol:

Yea that one :D it was pretty good :P but it took forever to make.

Oh you should have talked to him, how old was he?;)

Haha yea, its the best part of chuck e cheese. Its so much fun, just wish you could play the whole song! Its kinda emberassing though playing with all those children around so when im in chuck e cheese I pretend to be 5 yrs younger :lol:

But it was worth it i'm sure. :D

Oh I don't know. I wasn't at the store, my sister's friend who works at the store that guy went to shop at met him. She said that he told her that he went to see Coldplay 7 times in the Viva Tour. :shocked2: i'm jealous. :lol:

:lol: So you'll be like, "I'm fifteen". :D At Jon's Incredible Pizza (have you heard of that place?) you can play the whole song. :D

But it was worth it i'm sure. :D

Oh I don't know. I wasn't at the store, my sister's friend who works at the store that guy went to shop at met him. She said that he told her that he went to see Coldplay 7 times in the Viva Tour. :shocked2: i'm jealous. :lol:

:lol: So you'll be like, "I'm fifteen". :D At Jon's Incredible Pizza (have you heard of that place?) you can play the whole song. :D

i wish i could see coldplay 7 times!:\