✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Project]: Sponsor a Child - Meet Zali from Mali!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A CCC Care Package, excellent!

If we CAN send care packages, maybe we could send some mosquito nets. I think that one of the major problems in Mali is malaria, still. Or am I wrong Nadia? Mosquito nets are everywhere around here, hell, they're 99 cents at a local cheap store here in RI. We could send a few for his family and friends, or SOMETHING.

I don't know, I think it would be nice to send him some fun stuff like maybe soccer or other sport parafanalia (I CAN'T SPELL LMFAO), but some really realistic life saving things could be good as well.

If we can, that is. I definately want to send a letter out to him, maybe with some baseball cards in it that my brother doesn't use anymore. He likes sports, that could be really cool to him! :)

I just want to make sure he's happy and safe, he's such a sweet looking kid. :nice:

that will be the best thing ever done for somebody:)

Zali rocks

• 1 month later...

Wow! That's a great letter. Its very nice how they stay in touch with you. I loved the little hand too. Aww, Zal... :wacky:

And great mailer Nadia! I was so excited to get home today and find that in my inbox!

I'll be sure to donate this time around. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

awwwww :nice: Well I've been saving up my spare change for the past couple months to give at the end of this donation round, and I'll be putting that in either tonight or tomorrow morning.

He looks much older! Very stylish as well ;) aw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...