✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The SEX thread

Sweet One

Emily Haines is female.

That is the only way I would describe her after seeing and hearing her. Her appearance and music are not noteworthy.

Lul wut?! I think you're being pretentious but I can't say for sure because I don't know what you're trying to say.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lul wut?! I think you're being pretentious but I can't say for sure because I don't know what you're trying to say.

I'm saying I don't like her music and I don't like her face, so all I can say about her is that she is female. A really boring female who has no interesting things that appeal to me.

Hello braddock

I am female and legal age.

We need to be quick because i'll be at a party in some minutes:wacky:

Greggock takes seconds.

Ha, I wish it was. The women always finish (several times usually if they want) before me, if it ever happens. Kinda lame because then they blame themselves. TMI

Yeah.

New topic for the sex thread. How many guys haven't cum whilst with a girl (or guy, if you like guys)? It's kinda awkward. I've done it once and it was like mega surprising. I usually just concentrate on them, hence why I've sharpened my skills to amazing levels :lol:

It's good because you can go all night, but going all night isn't ideal all the time haha, and the girls take it personally.

/Awkward post.

I've been drunk many times before with a girl and couldn't cum so had to fake it, they believe it so I don't see why it's awkward.

I've done it once and it was like mega surprising. I usually just concentrate on them, hence why I've sharpened my skills to amazing levels :lol:

What?! Do you mean you focus on their needs so much that you forget to cum or something?

I've been drunk many times before with a girl and couldn't cum so had to fake it, they believe it so I don't see why it's awkward.

What?! Do you mean you focus on their needs so much that you forget to cum or something?

Well I don't lie to my lovers haha.

No, I mean I could go forever and it wouldn't happen, so I just concentrate on them and finish when they finish. I've had enough practice at trying to but I'm getting to the stage where I don't even bother any more and just sort them out. Or at least I was getting to that stage last time I was in a relationship.

Uh I said I was drunk, so obviously they weren't exactly 'lovers'.

And I still don't know what you mean, it's the sex thread, go on and be explicitly clear as possible. Do you mean you concentrate on when they cum so much that you just care about cumming yourself?

That's either issues, or bullshit.

No, I mean I can't cum with a girl. I have had enough practice to know it's not the girls fault and it's obviously a mental thing on my side. So now I just concentrate on making them cum and don't worry that I'm not since I don't pursue it. I go until they have cum a few times, rather than going forever and ever in the hope I cum, myself. Tried that a few times in the earlier days but it just gets embarrassing after several hours and they are mega tired.

Does that make more sense? And yeah, it is most likely to be issues and I think I know what they are.

I was going to say that (Or did I?) you'd probably rather not cum instead of cumming after a minute, which is where this convo came from. I know I'd rather that, prematurely cumming is something that luckily I don't know a lot about.

On the topic of boobs, I know girls are self conscious about having small ones, but as long as there is some sort of tiny firm breast and nipples I really don't care. Though I will admit if I'm more likely to notice a girl with large tits, like c'mon, that's just fun.