✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The SEX thread

Sweet One

If someone said similar stuff about people with smaller boobs you'd probably be offended. It's not like most girls have got big boobs out of choice.

I'm not having a go at you by the way. It's just that I've heard these kind of things so many times and it really annoys me. Everyone has their preferences but there is no need to make people feel bad about themselves.

I think 'Cow Boobs' is crossing the line, besides it doesn't even really make sense and it just sounds like someone who's actually bitter and jealous who is really searching for negatives.

A cow is indeed too much of a comparison. You do not really need to make extreme comparisons to make yourself feel better. I think small breasts are cute too, but I still prefer big ones. I do agree however that big boobs make someone looks a bit heavier than she really is.

Wow I'm sorry, I absolutely didn't mean to offend anyone ! I wrote this post in a rush and it was only for the laugh. It honestly didn't occur to me that some people might read that comment the wrong way and for that I apologize. This cow reference wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. Of course I don't think all big boobs look cow-like! It was only an image to make a point but I thought it was needless to say I was exagerating. It's like when some people say small breasts look like fried eggs or mosquitos bites :lol:! I don't get offended, this is humour to me!

Oh and no, I certainly didn't say that "to make myself feel better" or "because I'm bitter and jealous". I'm not like that :wtf:.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The July and August 2001 cover art of Is This It is by Colin Lane and features a photograph of a woman's nude bottom and hip' date=' with a leather-gloved hand suggestively resting on it. The model was later revealed to be Lane's then-girlfriend, who explained that the photoshoot was spontaneous and happened after she came out of the shower naked. Lane recalled that a stylist had left the glove in his apartment and noted, "We did about 10 shots. There was no real inspiration, I was just trying to take a sexy picture." The result was included in the book The Greatest Album Covers of All Time, in which Grant Scott, one of the editors, noted influences from the daring works of Helmut Newton and Guy Bordin in its design. Scott concludes, "It’s either a stylish or graphically strong cover or a sexist Smell the Glove travesty." Although British retail chains HMV and Woolworths objected to the photograph's controversial nature, they stocked the album without amendment.[/quote']

:facepalm:

I used to think it was a knee until I read that. Now it makes sense. Shit

It's a woman. Which bit made you suspicious?

It's the album cover for Is This It by The Strokes.

Wikipedia says...

I think it was the odd shadows... then again, I am rather blind. I'm not sure what did.

:facepalm:

I used to think it was a knee until I read that. Now it makes sense. Shit

I know what I thought it was seemed odd, but what the hell?! :laugh4: