✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The SEX thread

Sweet One

Hopefully in about 10 days, I'll be getting some :charming:

hmmmm. I'm not too loud, honestly. I don't moan all that much :/ I know it sucks, but eh, I can still fake it if it's a turn off for the partner (which I have never done!).

How about you, Greg?

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am considering of going with a friend whom is in a open relationship. Before I have had my principles against this....still may do

Would you ??

Trouble is I can switch myself off with a complete stranger, and would not care if I ever seen them again. This one there is a lot of emotinal and mental attachment, however at the same time I am in great need at the moment ?

Discuss

Let's all fall in love and have an orgy.

So how loud are you all when having sex (or masturbating, if you haven't had sex yet)?

oooh I'm in! :cheesy:

eh.. :anxious:

I dont think I'm loud at all but I dont know, I havent really thought about it :thinking: Like I moan and stuff but not like a crazy person

I am considering of going with a friend whom is in a open relationship. Before I have had my principles against this....still may do

Would you ??

Trouble is I can switch myself off with a complete stranger, and would not care if I ever seen them again. This one there is a lot of emotinal and mental attachment, however at the same time I am in great need at the moment ?

Discuss

Jerk it then make a decision.

Hopefully in about 10 days, I'll be getting some :charming:

hmmmm. I'm not too loud, honestly. I don't moan all that much :/ I know it sucks, but eh, I can still fake it if it's a turn off for the partner (which I have never done!).

How about you, Greg?

I am silent unless I think about it. Years of being quiet alone. When I have the house to myself with someone I do like to make a bit of noise sometimes, but not too much. Silent sex has the potential to be awkward if there is no other sound like music etc.

oooh I'm in! :cheesy:

Sweeeeeeeeeet. Who else is in?