✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The SEX thread

Sweet One

lolwut ^

No, I mean I can't cum with a girl. I have had enough practice to know it's not the girls fault and it's obviously a mental thing on my side. So now I just concentrate on making them cum and don't worry that I'm not since I don't pursue it. I go until they have cum a few times, rather than going forever and ever in the hope I cum, myself. Tried that a few times in the earlier days but it just gets embarrassing after several hours and they are mega tired.

Does that make more sense? And yeah, it is most likely to be issues and I think I know what they are.

My ex couldn't come from a handjob or a blowjob at all. Penetration is fine for him, but he knows he has some mental blockage when it comes to other things. He doesn't know which ones though, but I think stuff like this is more frequent than we think.

On the topic of boobs, I know girls are self conscious about having small ones, but as long as there is some sort of tiny firm breast and nipples I really don't care. Though I will admit if I'm more likely to notice a girl with large tits, like c'mon, that's just fun.

Amen.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shave all of it off, i don't like having hair there...

But, but....does it not hurt like a bitch when it's growing back!? Itchy and irritating?!

Or do you just reshave as soon as it starts growing back, like the next day or two? :thinking: Cause that sucks just as much. And do you not get irritated when you shave?

What is this madness?! I must know! :freak:

But, but....does it not hurt like a bitch when it's growing back!? Itchy and irritating?!

Or do you just reshave as soon as it starts growing back, like the next day or two? :thinking: Cause that sucks just as much. And do you not get irritated when you shave?

What is this madness?! I must know! :freak:

I'll answer for her, cause I shave too. And no it's not itchy and irritating, it just grows.. and no you don't need to shave it every two days :/

Everytime I look at this thread 2 things happen:

a) I wanna answer to some questions (like, medical related).

b) I wanna ask to fill my knowledge.

I always back off cos I can't bring myself to feel less shy and uncomfortable.

You should go for it, I'd be interested in what you say and we're just talking to talk, nobody's quoting anybody else outside and we don't say too awful things.

Everytime I make a post in this thread I feel like Ivet is judging me in my sig, like a psychiatrist :lol:

And yes, small boobs are ridiculously underrated.

:lol: I am judging you Greg, :sneaky:

all. the. time.

On Emily Haines, I love her voice, I think she's pretty but I'm not all like OM NOM NOM NOM

And Lauren, yes, it gets itchy when it grows back, SOMETIMES, or at least for me it does...which sucks... but that doesn't happen often, actually... And yeah like if you always want to be hairless it's like every 3 days or so... :disappoined:

I'm to wimpy to wax tho... nu uh not for me.

we technically havent had intercourse

I imagined you saying that whilst wearing a knitted jumper.

the smallest ive dealt with as far as boobs go is c.

You have a job that deals in boobs? Lucky you

My ex couldn't come from a handjob or a blowjob at all. Penetration is fine for him, but he knows he has some mental blockage when it comes to other things. He doesn't know which ones though, but I think stuff like this is more frequent than we think.

Sexual anguish FTW!

But yeah, that does make me feel better, thank you :hug:

the smallest ive dealt with as far as boobs go is c.

technically she was a b based on how freakin small she was

lets just say my ex was really really really freakin skinny... and a bitch

erm wait......the smallest you've dealt with was C or rather B and you say that was because your ex was really really really really freakin skinny?:wtf:

I'm not really really really really freakin skinny...just normal and either she was having big boobs in relation to the other parts of her body or I have small boobs in relation to the other parts of my body...

I don't know but I've never worried about my boobs too much, but when I read something like this it makes me wonde rif my boobs are really THAT small haha

(your post doesn't make me worry about my boobs btw...)

And Lauren, yes, it gets itchy when it grows back, SOMETIMES, or at least for me it does...which sucks... but that doesn't happen often, actually... And yeah like if you always want to be hairless it's like every 3 days or so... :disappoined:

I'm to wimpy to wax tho... nu uh not for me.

yeah I'm like that too :disappointed: stupid hair, why does it have to grow back so fast?!

erm wait......the smallest you've dealt with was C or rather B and you say that was because your ex was really really really really freakin skinny?:wtf:

I'm not really really really really freakin skinny...just normal and either she was having big boobs in relation to the other parts of her body or I have small boobs in relation to the other parts of my body...

I don't know but I've never worried about my boobs too much, but when I read something like this it makes me wonde rif my boobs are really THAT small haha

(your post doesn't make me worry about my boobs btw...)

haha yeah I was thinking the same when I read harrison's post :thinking:.

Does he mean that her boobs was tiny cause she was really skinny or what? I have C and I'm not really skinny, I'm "normal" or whatever you'd call it, so that doesnt make sense to me. What size does he consider being "big boobs" cause if someone had C I wouldnt say they had small boob.

^This, to me C is big :tongue:

^ Haven't you girls read what the guys said earlier? :p

Small boobs are freaking awesome ! I'm happy with my small boobs tbh. I could make a long list out of all the upsides haha!

Wanna see that list! hehehe

Oh no! Not the boobs!

I know D:

I really need to eat more :disappointed:

haha yeah I was thinking the same when I read harrison's post :thinking:.

Does he mean that her boobs was tiny cause she was really skinny or what? I have C and I'm not really skinny, I'm "normal" or whatever you'd call it, so that doesnt make sense to me. What size does he consider being "big boobs" cause if someone had C I wouldnt say they had small boob.

She probably had a small back size so her cup size sounds way bigger than it actually is!

Of course not! Directed at the fangirl who somehow thought Bright's sarcastic response about fucking typical fangirl music artists (Emily Haines was seriously LOL) was an actual response.

Oh and Haines isn't hot at all. [/controversial]

I'm glad:), on a personal level suicide would be preferable to sleeping with Chris Martin:laugh3:.

Wanna see that list! hehehe

Hmmm let's seeeee....

- they are generally cuter

- they still can be insanely sexy

- they don't make you look like a cow

- you don't need to wear bras. which can be really useful in summer to wear certain tops/summer dresses that look awful if your bra is showing

- you can also wear really low-necked tops/dresses without looking vulgar at all (unless the top itself is vulgar of course)

- you can run without your boobs being a problem/hurt

- they will still look good when you get old

well, maybe I forgot some but yeah, that's all I can think of right now ! :)

Harrisonrules lives in Texas. Just sayin'.

They have different rules when it comes to size.

HAHAHA !!!! True !

Hmmm let's seeeee....

- they are generally cuter

- they still can be insanely sexy

- they don't make you look like a cow

- you don't need to wear bras. which can be really useful in summer to wear certain tops/summer dresses that look awful if your bra is showing

- you can also wear really low-necked tops/dresses without looking vulgar at all (unless the top itself is vulgar of course)

- you can run without your boobs being a problem/hurt

- they will still look good when you get old

well, maybe I forgot some but yeah, that's all I can think of right now ! :)

hahahaha! cow? :awesome: