• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop talking about boobs? Neverrrr

Hmmm let's seeeee....

- they are generally cuter

- they still can be insanely sexy

- they don't make you look like a cow

- you don't need to wear bras. which can be really useful in summer to wear certain tops/summer dresses that look awful if your bra is showing

- you can also wear really low-necked tops/dresses without looking vulgar at all (unless the top itself is vulgar of course)

- you can run without your boobs being a problem/hurt

- they will still look good when you get old

well, maybe I forgot some but yeah, that's all I can think of right now ! :)

Haha you're so right Alice!

But when I say big boobs, I'm not talking about huge cow boobs haha

Stop talking about boobs? Neverrrr

Haha you're so right Alice!

But when I say big boobs, I'm not talking about huge cow boobs haha

Were you talking about mine, baby? :charming:

I'm not creepy at aaaaaaall. :wreck:

my boobs keep getting bigger :embarrassed:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::cheesy::cheesy:

:wacky:

I think we're turning this thread into the womanly thread :blank:.

Hahaha indeed :lol:

Were you talking about mine, baby? :charming:

I'm not creepy at aaaaaaall. :wreck:

Imke's hitting on Perrine :wink3:

I sense lesbo stuff.

And just a remark, I don't think I have seen to much women at the same time in the Sex thread :lol:

I think Greg's gonna appreciate the boob-talk. :P

I appreciate all sex talk. I don't have prejudice against certain areas :p

I think you're dreaming... :mellow:

And that's true, what's up with all of us?

It's because you've all turned into perverts after constantly reading me and Reilly in this thread.

Obviously.

I appreciate all sex talk. I don't have prejudice against certain areas :p

It's because you've all turned into perverts after constantly reading me and Reilly in this thread.

Obviously.

Being open-minded is good :blush:

And I was here before you mister! haha

- they don't make you look like a cow

- you don't need to wear bras. which can be really useful in summer to wear certain tops/summer dresses that look awful if your bra is showing

- you can also wear really low-necked tops/dresses without looking vulgar at all (unless the top itself is vulgar of course)

- you can run without your boobs being a problem/hurt

- they will still look good when you get old

If someone said similar stuff about people with smaller boobs you'd probably be offended. It's not like most girls have got big boobs out of choice.

I'm not having a go at you by the way. It's just that I've heard these kind of things so many times and it really annoys me. Everyone has their preferences but there is no need to make people feel bad about themselves.

Almost:P

Just curious but why do alot of guys have a 'thing' about bedding a lesbian?.

Well it's a big achievement really, not like winning the Nobel Prize but somewhere along those lines. It's the same thing for guys as fucking a virgin (Which I don't really get because virgin sex is messy and dull).

Oh no! Not the boobs!

I wish there were a like button for posts when I read posts like these.

my ex weighed 95 pounds at the time

her boobs were c based on her body but if she was 115 or so she'd be b

Roflwat

Also Braddock at first I thought your avatar was a ladeh but now I am suspicious. WHAT IS IT.

Well it's a big achievement really, not like winning the Nobel Prize but somewhere along those lines. It's the same thing for guys as fucking a virgin (Which I don't really get because virgin sex is messy and dull).

Hahaha that's one interesting answer and seems legit to me :P

My question is

Why do most guys think that two lesbians together is hot?

And Lauren, yes, it gets itchy when it grows back, SOMETIMES, or at least for me it does...which sucks... but that doesn't happen often, actually... And yeah like if you always want to be hairless it's like every 3 days or so... :disappoined:

I'm to wimpy to wax tho... nu uh not for me.

Ok yah see I had to ask cause I tried it once, on OH GOD. :freak: It was so awful. And I'm not the kind to be willing to reshave it ever day or 2 just to keep the prickles away.

My question is

Because watching a girl kissing a guy isn't hot, watching a girl fucking a guy is, and watching 2 girls kiss is great.

Club Cow?

Club Youwishyouhavethese.

Okay I joke.

If someone said similar stuff about people with smaller boobs you'd probably be offended. It's not like most girls have got big boobs out of choice.

I'm not having a go at you by the way. It's just that I've heard these kind of things so many times and it really annoys me. Everyone has their preferences but there is no need to make people feel bad about themselves.

A cow is indeed too much of a comparison. You do not really need to make extreme comparisons to make yourself feel better. I think small breasts are cute too, but I still prefer big ones. I do agree however that big boobs make someone looks a bit heavier than she really is.

Almost:P

Just curious but why do alot of guys have a 'thing' about bedding a lesbian?.

My question is

I don't get the lesbian thing as an attraction. They aren't interested in me so, knowing that, I don't care for it.

Also Braddock at first I thought your avatar was a ladeh but now I am suspicious. WHAT IS IT.

It's a woman. Which bit made you suspicious?

It's the album cover for Is This It by The Strokes.

Wikipedia says...

The July and August 2001 cover art of Is This It is by Colin Lane and features a photograph of a woman's nude bottom and hip, with a leather-gloved hand suggestively resting on it. The model was later revealed to be Lane's then-girlfriend, who explained that the photoshoot was spontaneous and happened after she came out of the shower naked. Lane recalled that a stylist had left the glove in his apartment and noted, "We did about 10 shots. There was no real inspiration, I was just trying to take a sexy picture." The result was included in the book The Greatest Album Covers of All Time, in which Grant Scott, one of the editors, noted influences from the daring works of Helmut Newton and Guy Bordin in its design. Scott concludes, "It’s either a stylish or graphically strong cover or a sexist Smell the Glove travesty." Although British retail chains HMV and Woolworths objected to the photograph's controversial nature, they stocked the album without amendment.

the post I made (that I do exactly know what she means) kinda looked like I was generalizing or judging it which I do certainly not want to. I just wanted to agree that I have seen girls with boobs that were "cow like". that's it. Don't know just felt like saying this. I didn't mean to offend anyone of course.

Thanks for clearing that up, less awkward than asking one of my male friends who might mis interpret it and be like "So, you up for it then?":laugh3:

On another note I would actually sleep with a man if it was for the sole purpose of conception.