• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

haha, you're welcome! :) i know what you mean, i haven't found one other person here to agree with my opinion of jonas, so yeah, people here are officially blind and deaf lol

^ Will you should watch the interviews on what they say about their lyrics, quite interesting stuff.

lol i thought so, that first bit was actually directed at Lana :P

but yeah, check the interviews, it's true, their songs aren't meant to be easy listening, if anything, they are constantly making you think, and think some more, never a dull mewment.

well actually, my best friend thinks Silas is good looking too. i have great friends, dont i? :D .. but of course she's not into him as much as me..

^ edit: and their videos are pretty strange too, but i like the ideas a lot. coz it's very rare to find bands such videos.. they are so genuine :)

i heard special first and jonas' voice amazed me, i guess that's where my obssession stems from, and after seeing him in vids and interviews...yep, hooked! but now and then bo catches my eye, and his guitar skills are so impressive, but it's always gonna be jonas.

i'm off now but i'll post more soon, there are actually some very nice ones that i'm sure you'll be pleased with lol g'night!

plus it was released in 2003..

i just found this in Wikipedia.. i never knew.

Johan Wohlert (10 March 1976) is the former bassplayer of Danish indieband Mew. He left the band on 11 April 2006, because he didn't feel that he could be a rockstar and a good father at the same time. He is currently in a relationship with Pernille Rosendahl of the now dissolved band Swan Lee, who is also the mother of his child, Tristan, who was born in May, 2006. Johan went to folkeskole at Bernadotteskolen and is a student from Aurehøj Amtsgymnasium.

yes, there are now only three members of mew. we wereinformed in one of their journal entries some time ag lol. bastian has taken johan's place las bassplayer but will not be officially part of mew, that will stay as jonas, bo and silas....good for him though :P

hehe we are both totaly obsessed about this band..:D

it's true :blush: how can we not be! more to come, i can't help myself...hmmmmmmew.

Set 4

360mx.jpg

301it.jpg

1684co.jpg

391tq.jpg

594pe.jpg

1171wm.jpg

1568qd.jpg

400kj.jpg

and a perfect one to end the set and leave everyone here smiling...

1533ia.jpg

^ v.nice that one, they look so snug lol