• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

lol it's the same for me with listening to takk. best album to drift off to. not that it's boring, far from it, it's just very peaceful....:nice:

anticipating the new mew album by end of this year at the latest, and the potential one from sigur ros, and coldplay. keeps getting better and better.

talking of relaxing, all im doing tomorrow (2 days of work, yay!) going to the beach and listening to music. that's my day in total. if i had an ipod it would be hassel-free but i'll be cycling down there holding my collection of cds and goodness knows what else that i think i can't go a few hours without :blank:

i'm so relieved to hear that, thanks Lana!

----------------------------------------------------

few vids:

she came home for christmas

she spider

the zookeeper's boy

why are you looking grave? (live)

mica (old)

saliva, mica and panda (live medley)

special

am i wry? no

am i wry? no (live)

symmetry (video with becky jarret only)

i should have been a tsin-tsi (for you)

louise louisa (live in nyc)

few interviews/other:

on atghk

on frengers (mainly)

roslkilde festival 2003

spin at stubbs - mew 22/03/07

^ i just finished wathcing the video! MY GOD! ......:heart: .. it's everything i've ever imagined and more! :heart: :blush:

btw your avatar Kathy, i swear i was just thinking of taking a pic of the video to put it in my ava, :D ..but i'm leaving now.. but when i'll come back, the whole video wil be screen capped lol.

:laugh3: great minds think alike! if i did that i'd be here all night, not that i didn;t consider it but i'm trying to keep my fanaticism healthy here! in that time on the ledge there is a scene when jonas smiles (capped lol), and i swear my heart skips a beat :stunned:

165ag5.jpg

ok i must go, cya later Lana :)

yes quite shocking, but another worthy purchase :P

i bought my friend atghk for xmas, and told another about mew and gave her a select bunch of songs to introduce her to it, and they both come back with a "hm, they are definitely different" but neither say anything positive about it. i knew mew are a unique sound and aren't for everyone but i can't understand how people can't see the brilliance of their lyrical genuis and instrumental constructment. it truly baffles me.

ah, more mew for me i suppose :rolleyes:

^ hehe, indeed Kathy.. lol. and don't worry not all can get their geniousty like we do. ;) :D

here are some pics i edited and made on PS (they are from the video of Comforting Sounds)..

CS-jonas2.jpgCS-jonas4.jpg

CS-silas2.jpgCS-silas.jpg

CS-waamofs2.jpg

p.s: i'm totaly hooked on Silas! :wideeyed: :blush:.. so please kathy if you have any other pics that has Silas in them please post them.. :nice: (other than what you posted before, of course)

yea i like Jonas too, but i dont know lately i'm getting more and more into Silas, and actually the main reason i did these pics, is because of Silas, coz he looked awesome in the video and appeared a lot ..

hehe but then i found more pics from Comforting Sounds that deserved to be edited! but i'm so glad that you liked them.. :D

edit: i want to add that i love his name a lot too, Silas. hehe and not to forget that actually one of my fav charecters in "The Da Vinci Code" is Silas.. :nice:

here's one, but jonas looks a little...er, femine lol but i still definitely would ;):blush:

85bk0.jpg

silas

96ao7.jpg

silas and bo - photo from making of that time on the ledge

110zz0.jpg

a very nice one of silas

157cj6.jpg

i'll post more later :)

lol in the DaVinci Code, silas was quite freaky in the film, but very different in the book lol seems the name in general has quite a Lana-ish connection lol