✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mew

yellowy eyes

No problem at all!

I don't have the cd..i wish i did though

And Mew isn't that popular in Finland either..many of the people i know haven't ever heard of them..but they do listen to some weird weird music :sick:

But on the gig's it's totally different..all the gig's are sold out but at the same time it feels like NO ONE knows Mew.

I guess i know the wrong people :P

I feel the same way....

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

whoa!! i'm a new FAN!! yaaaaaayyy.. :dance:

oh man! i can't believe i didn't listen to Mew before!..

i loooooove their songs.. i'm mean seriously, i downloaded 11 songs in a row today.. from limewire.. & i just can't stop listening to them.. they are SO GOOOOOD! .. :wacky:

ok..now!.. can anyone please help me, i would really really appreciate it if any one of you guys can upload all the albums, or at least.. one!.. i only have .. various songs. but i want albums. anyone?! :smug2:

LOl i love this post :)

umm does anyone know about the guy that sings.. with Mew.. in the song: Why Are You Looking Grave? ... i'm just curious, coz i really loved his voice..

& also there's a female voice in songs, such as: Symmetry, Her Voice is Beyond Her Years .. :nice: .. anyone knows who they are?

umm does anyone know about the guy that sings.. with Mew.. in the song: Why Are You Looking Grave? ... i'm just curious' date=' coz i really loved his voice.. [/color']

& also there's a female voice in songs, such as: Symmetry, Her Voice is Beyond Her Years .. :nice: .. anyone knows who they are?

of course :nice:

why are you looking grave? features j mascis from dinosaur jr, a band mew really admire, he is primarily an excellent quitarist but he sounds great doesn't he lol

symmetry features becky jarret, she was 12 at the time (i think).

there is flipped contrast with these 2 since in symmetry becky's voice is really high with jonas' fairly low, and in waylg it's the other way around with JM.

her voice is beyond her years features stina nordenstam, a danish singer.

of course :nice:

why are you looking grave? features j mascis from dinosaur jr, a band mew really admire, he is primarily an excellent quitarist but he sounds great doesn't he lol

symmetry features becky jarret, she was 12 at the time (i think).

there is flipped contrast with these 2 since in symmetry becky's voice is really high with jonas' fairly low, and in waylg it's the other way around with JM.

her voice is beyond her years features stina nordenstam, a danish singer.

ahhh.. :nice: .. but i got confused.. coz i thought that in Symmetry & Her Voice Beyond her Years .. it was the same person... lol..

but JM .. ohh :heart: .. when i first heard the song & his voice came up.. wow!!..& it so made me love the song more.. :nice:

but anyways.. thanks for the info, Kathy.. :kiss:

I know this isn't the 'Other Bands Multimedia' thread but I've just ripped and upped the limited Why Are You Looking Grave? Collectors Edition Single. I just uploaded the Audio as the two Video's would have took a while longer. If anyone NEEDS them though, just ask.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kfqo8f

Numbered Collectors Edition CD Single Tracklist

01. Why Are You Looking Grave? (Album Version feat. J Mascis) [4:02]

02. Why Are You Looking Grave? (Kissing Hoodie Mix) [2:47]

03. Why Are You Looking Grave? (Mogwai 'Miow' Mix) [6:28]

04. Why Are You Looking Grave? (Full Version of the Single Mix) [4:01]

05. Why Are You Looking Grave? (Sun Demo) [4:54]

06. Why Are You Looking Grave? (Kitchen Demo) [3:34]

07. Why Are You Looking Grave? (Live) [3:50]

VIDEO FILES NOT INCLUDED IN THIS UPLOAD

08. Why Are You Looking Grave? (Video) .mov [2:55]

09. Why Are You Looking Grave? (Live Video) .mov [3:52]

is anyone planning of getting the mew dvd live in denmark? it is going to be a pain getting it to aus but i'll do it, just in 2-minds about ordering it from a danish site i don't understand...the usual.

^thanks for those Gareth, really appreciate it.

is there anyway to convert .rar files to zip without winrar or am i asking the impossible. i'll see how it goes first...

is anyone planning of getting the mew dvd live in denmark? it is going to be a pain getting it to aus but i'll do it, just in 2-minds about ordering it from a danish site i don't understand...the usual.

^thanks for those Gareth, really appreciate it.

is there anyway to convert .rar files to zip without winrar or am i asking the impossible. i'll see how it goes first...

Well, my friend ordered it from cdon.com and i'm thinking of getting it there, too..

Thanks a lot Gareth! :nice:

Here's The Zookeeper's Boy CD Single in a ZIP :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ssupc2

Tracklist

01. The Zookeeper's Boy (Radio Edit)

02. A Dark Design (Red Version)

03. Chinaberry Tree (Red Version)

And Kathy.....I think you'll need WinRaR, sorry.....but here's the WinRaR (+Crack) I'm using if you want it - http://www.sendspace.com/file/tvot2c

I did this last one in a ZIP if you haven't got it.

Also, I'm going to be getting the DVD. Not sure where from yet but it should be easy enough here to get one.

Gareth, I am blown away :nice: thanks a million for TZB single , WAYLG collector's edition and the winrar software. I knew I'd have to use it eventually but i was snooping around for an alternate version, but it works perfectly :)

i checked out those 2 danish sites for the dvd and in AUD they are just $40 so that's not a problem. something that is is ordering it as they don't come close to shipping to aus. australia are so mew deprived it's frustrating as hell to get an album even, let alone the dvd. i ordered my copy of frengers in sept and it still hasn't come. i'm sure i'll have better luck with the dvd since i can't make the same mistake twice...hopefully lol.

Here is some of mew's old stuff

A Triumph For Man:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vru1qb

1. Wheels Over Me

2. Beautiful Balloon

3. Wherever

4. Panda

5. Then I Run

6. Life Is Not Distant

7. No Shadow Kick

8. Snowflake

9. She Came Home For Christmas

10. Pink Monster

11. I Should Have Been A Tsin-Tsi(For you)

12. How Things Turn Out To Be

13. Web

14. Coffee Break

----------

could you please upload this again rolle?

if anyone has the 2006 re-release, feel free to upload :nice:

And here it is....again.

A Triumph For Man

http://www.sendspace.com/file/acxj47

01. Wheels Over Me

02. Beautiful Balloon

03. Wherever

04. Panda

05. Then I Run

06. Life Is Not Distant

07. No Shadow Kick

08. Snowflake

09. She Came Home For Christmas

10. Pink Monster

11. I Should Have Been A Tsin-Tsi(For you)

12. How Things Turn Out To Be

13. Web

14. Coffee Break

:)