• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

they have all sigur ros albums here too, but that's because they are well known in relation to mew. they only had atghk, so i had to order frengers from overseas and wait somewhere between 4-8 weeks! that's was hella frustrating .... but well worth the wait!

hope yours arrives soon! :nice:

I wouldn't complain... when I was looking for Frengers they don't have it everywhere; I have it and now they got it everywhere. I managed to get my hands on And The Glass Handed Kites at one of the shops I frequent. Still no luck with the Triumph of Man re-release :(

comforting sounds is just a - wow! the start, middle, end...it's a song i can never get tired of. and the clip is wonderful, particularly the first half.

i can't name my favorites on frengers because every song is amazingly dreamy in its own right.

don't even get me started on atghk!!!

Set 1

firstly jonas :heart: i have many individual ones of him, some of bo and hardly any of johan and silas sadly :/

6bp9.jpg

19tk8.jpg

33rw4.jpg

^ this one use to make me laugh all the time!

52vg3.jpg

58hn5.jpg

90jp1.jpg

^ and my favorite, and the biggest it can get. just look at that smile, lol now i'm smiling! :heart:

Set 2

now the band:

21qz4.jpg

31ay0.jpg

^ the boys and their scafs lol

43hl2.jpg

70dc1.jpg

^this is one of the earliest pics of them i can find. look at how they have changed, particularly their hair!

89ai7.jpg

107ug3.jpg

137yy5.jpg

138oc4.jpg

even though johan wasn't there, the performance was great lol, in one of the songs in this act, bo makes a mistake and silas and him exchange looks lol

i think that's enough for now lol :)

ohh thanks big time Kathy :kiss:

the last 2 are simply amazing, i remember watching that video. great one! :nice:

and aah Jonas's pics :blush: :heart:

actually, it's so hard to find many Mew pics, i only have the ones from their offical site.

so keep them coming Kathy. :nice: