• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

nevermind zeoir, totally misread what you posted.

ah...ookay!

I also recommend Comforting Sounds, 156 and Special..

And yes..Jonas does look a lot younger than he is..but he looks so damn good anyways ! :lol:

[ATTACH]20008[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20009[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20010[/ATTACH]

Awwee..so cute :blush:

band is already planning another tour of the US....and despite Bo saying a possibility of coming to Aus in the fall, no new news since so that can be cancelled out till further notice.

maybe after their next album as they've even stopped touring Denmark with and the glass handed kites.

whoa!! i'm a new FAN!! yaaaaaayyy.. :dance:

oh man! i can't believe i didn't listen to Mew before!..

i loooooove their songs.. i'm mean seriously, i downloaded 11 songs in a row today.. from limewire.. & i just can't stop listening to them.. they are SO GOOOOOD! .. :wacky:

ok..now!.. can anyone please help me, i would really really appreciate it if any one of you guys can upload all the albums, or at least.. one!.. i only have .. various songs. but i want albums. anyone?! :smug2:

to be honest, i'm stunned there aren't that many obvious mew fans, but at the same time i don't want there to be so i can have them for myself....selfish i know tsk, but true! LOL

must listen to: am i wry? no

Farah now that we're here

can you tell me exactly how I should have done?

Farah drives with her eyes closed

do you ever inflict unwanted memories?

*lol*.. well here in Jordan.. even if i tell people about them, they wont even want to listen to them.. & also they hardly know any good bands here.. all they listen to is either arabic or metal music & rap.. :sick:.. but my closest friends know a little more than others.. coz i tell them A LOT of the bands that i listen to.. but i just wish.. i could find someone wiht a music taste similar to me.. its' so hard! .. but i guess that fact that you live in aussie .. you dont have this probelm.. :)

to be honest, i'm stunned there aren't that many obvious mew fans, but at the same time i don't want there to be so i can have them for myself....selfish i know tsk, but true! LOL

yeah. i totally agree. i've only told like 2 of my friends about mew. i kinda like it here that mew is my 'little secret' so to speak, and i see no need telling it to people who wouldn't appreciate their music.

I've been to see them a few times now. Always great.

A good few years ago I thought they were a band only my brother and I had heard of......ha. Well they were actually, amongst all my friends anyway.

And it's great when they don't want to like them.....just proves I like great music and they don't. haha. ;)

I've heard them from the pre-Sony days and it's good to see them getting great reviews for their new stuff - great alternative rock.

I love their discontinued first albums though - such a wide and diverse band in those days. From gritty guitar driven tracks to power pop with a cool twist.

I don't really talk about them that much on hear but I'm a big fan. Very clever musicians.

(PS: My avatar/post is just a timely coincidence)

thank you so much rolle! i've been looking everywhere for HTWIWM :nice: do you have the album? if so, i'm completely and 100% jealous! lol

GazeboflossUK - great timing with the avatar change in that case, and you're right, they are very clever musicians and their music speaks for itself. pure talent!

No problem at all!

I don't have the cd..i wish i did though

And Mew isn't that popular in Finland either..many of the people i know haven't ever heard of them..but they do listen to some weird weird music :sick:

But on the gig's it's totally different..all the gig's are sold out but at the same time it feels like NO ONE knows Mew.

I guess i know the wrong people :P