✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

is there a b-side you really don't like?

cold_kitty

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't really heard too many 'B-sides'. The only one I don't quite like is Idiot, too crude / clumsy-ish. (but then what I heard was a live version of it - their studio version may be much better - witness the difference in Amsterdam before and after they recorded it on AROBTTH :P I always shudder when I revisit that earlier concert recording, thank god they improved on it and made a studio version... Coldplay can be 'horrible' if they try: hard work, perseverance and effort can really be lifesavers :D )

I like all their 'folksy' songs that I've heard so far... I Bloom Blaum, See You Soon, Lost Highway Wonderful :D They are all very beautiful songs. The only thing is that they are not quite Coldplay??? :huh: Though I'd ask the people who would say so to reconsider... :D That'd be a cool direction to go. Green Eyes is great.

All the other 'B-sides' are great too. I'm dying to hear Ladder To The Sun, Crest of Waves, Easy To Please :) And I definitely agree with CM saying the band are a studio band :D

Haven't really heard too many 'B-sides'. The only one I don't quite like is Idiot' date=' too crude / clumsy-ish. (but then what I heard was a live version of it - [i']their studio version may be much better [/i]- witness the difference in Amsterdam before and after they recorded it on AROBTTH :P I always shudder when I revisit that earlier concert recording, thank god they improved on it and made a studio version... Coldplay can be 'horrible' if they try: hard work, perseverance and effort can really be lifesavers :D )

I like all their 'folksy' songs that I've heard so far... I Bloom Blaum, See You Soon, Lost Highway Wonderful :D They are all very beautiful songs. The only thing is that they are not quite Coldplay??? :huh: Though I'd ask the people who would say so to reconsider... :D That'd be a cool direction to go. Green Eyes is great.

All the other 'B-sides' are great too. I'm dying to hear Ladder To The Sun, Crest of Waves, Easy To Please :) And I definitely agree with CM saying the band are a studio band :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...