✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay 7" Singles Boxset

busybeeburns

Does anybody know how many of these has been pressed? Is it rather small pressing or over 10 000?

Hi!

I accidently found it my self :D. Here it is, I think it´s real because it was announced in Guardian:

In fact, EMI pressing 15,000 copies of Coldplay's The Singles 1999-2006 collection, perhaps the grandest endorsement of vinyl's enduring appeal yet, is certainly not the first.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Bump*

My friends bought me this for my birthday on Saturday! :stunned:

It hasn't arrived yet though.

I'm wondering if they still sell it through any official sites or if you can only buy it off eBay now.

Hmm... not sure. Don't they sell it at the band store anymore? I think if not it's eBay time.

It's not fricken' cheap though, I wanted it when it first came out but $90 was not something I had :bigcry:

I purchased one on Ebay for $75 last week (brand new) here in the U.S. Should be at my doorstep today or tomorrow! :-) There are a few more that are reasonably priced under $90, at least when I looked this weekend, so try there if you want one at a good price. Unfortunately the majority are around $120 or $150.

Here are some other links if you want to purchase online from a distributor. Great prices, too:

http://www.oldies.com/product-view/12643V.html (U.S)

http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsii/2/437896687/990/2.html (Denmark)

Hopefully shipping to wherever you are isn't too much. These seem to be some of the cheapest I've been able to find.

Good luck!

I was super lucky and got this a year or so ago for only $58 (including shipping!) from Amazon! Only 'The Hardest Part' has a little damage to the top of the sleeve, otherwise it's in excellent condition. Now I just need a record player again :lol:

Oh, well I have them all on CD anyway, it was more to just have it :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is there a CD version of The Singles for those of use that don't have record players?:\:thinking:

As someone else already said, no, there isn't. I wouldn't feel too bad about this if I were you, though, because imho vinyl just has a more beautiful sound. Besides, if you have the money to buy a boxset, maybe you can also spare 30 bucks for a second-hand record player? ;) That's what I did, at least :)

• 5 months later...

I was just randomly thinking about getting this box set to easily start a Coldplay vinyl collection and found it at newbury comics ebay store for 40 bucks. Looks like they have one left, so if anyone wants it, snatch it up quick.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coldplay-Singles-1999-2006-15x-7-Box-Set-Vinyl-NEW-/200623768853?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2eb61bc515#ht_2756wt_907

• 2 weeks later...