✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What the hell is the point in the Royal family!

mburn

It really pisses me off when the bloody royal family are in the media 24/7 when they havent done anything for this country recently apart from act like snobs. I dont mean to offend any 'i love the royal family' people but they really are a waste of space. They are so rich, surly they could give most of it away instead of being greedy and hoarding it form people who need it. I say get rid of the old trout before it is to late (the old trout is the stupid queen)

The sex pistols once said God bless the queen, her facsist regime. That sums up my thread

i don't mind them

they are representative of our past and continue to be good figureheads (in general) to our country, they also contibute to tourism, are strong supporters of country issues (farming etc.) and are constant sources of amusement :)

they also make us unique - that is a truly great thing :D

the kind of people they bring into the country while promoting are people i dont really want to meet, it is true tho they bring constant amusement to our country, did you see the bninladen guy at will 21st?? hes a legend

Yeah you didnt think about what the Queen and co. do for the reputation of the Royle family. They make American Tourists pick up their camera's, run to England and go "OH MY GAAAAHD THERES THE QUEEN! LETS BUY SOME MEMORIBILIA!!!"

i don't mind them

they are representative of our past and continue to be good figureheads (in general) to our country, they also contibute to tourism, are strong supporters of country issues (farming etc.) and are constant sources of amusement :)

well said :D

did u see on the news, the queen driving herself to church the other day - talk about SPEED LIMITSSSSSSSS! it was like *blur* and shes gone!

i don't mind them

well said :D

did u see on the news, the queen driving herself to church the other day - talk about SPEED LIMITSSSSSSSS! it was like *blur* and shes gone!

haha! I saw that! I found it quite funny how someone so old can still drive like a maniac.

hm but on the whole Royal family issue, I dis-like them immensely. I mean what are they here for practically? apart from scrounge :roll:

but yeah then again you've got Will and Harry to look at! :P