✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

chris and his life

Sparky

ok, i came by this one thing on another fansite which said that Chris martin was dating gwyneth paltrow. i hope that aint true coz i think that he could do a lot better. she was so dumb, she even broke up with brad pitt like 3 years ago and ben affleck.....

ok' date=' i came by this one thing on another fansite which said that Chris martin was dating gwyneth paltrow. i hope that aint true coz i think that he could do a lot better. she was so dumb, she even broke up with brad pitt like 3 years ago and ben affleck.....[/quote']

that made me ROTFLMFAO !!! i luff you!!

• 11 years later...
That aint me btw haha, it was the original 'sparky', I joined as 'sparky17' in 2005 :P Although, my posts weren't much different than that on the official boards.... with a bit more controversy!

More controversy??? thats a bit scary xD hopefully not fan fic

what was the official board like? would debs write to you guys?

Debs was admin so she posted occasionally but the mods were pretty much running it and that's probably why it closed. Let's say, if someone does something bad here, they could get banned. On the official boards, if they did something bad, they're probably a mod!

More controversy??? thats a bit scary xD hopefully not fan fic

I had ermm, different views! I didn't like Radiohead either and it was pretty much like the official Radiohead forums at one point :P

Debs was admin so she posted occasionally but the mods were pretty much running it and that's probably why it closed. Let's say, if someone does something bad here, they could get banned. On the official boards, if they did something bad, they're probably a mod!

I had ermm, different views! I didn't like Radiohead either and it was pretty much like the official Radiohead forums at one point :P

man what a time to be alive, to think that i was 7 at the time

man what a time to be alive, to think that i was 7 at the time

Aww Cakey-Baby :wacky:

So a forum were mods can act like arseholes and can ban anybody over stupid reasons? Sounds like a gaming forum I used to hang around, got banned because I didn't like a mod's avatar HAHAHA

my first technoligic thing ever was my playstation 2 i had for christmas in 2004, i had internet in late 2009

Wow late 2009 D:

We did have a computer in 2003 and all I did with it was creating beautiful art on paint and playing some game with a dancing monkey

The good old days

Wow late 2009 D:

We did have a computer in 2003 and all I did with it was creating beautiful art on paint and playing some game with a dancing monkey

The good old days

High five paint art sister, those were the days! :cheesy:

I mostly played Age Of Empires and looked up stuff in "Microsoft Encarta" LOL

High five paint art sister, those were the days! :cheesy:

I mostly played Age Of Empires and looked up stuff in "Microsoft Encarta" LOL

omg i remember doing essays for elementary school and i would use the Encarta for that but when I couldnt find shit i had to use the proper encyclopedia and i had to use those heavy and dusty books with my mother and i would spent hours just for the definition of some shitty bird

omg i remember doing essays for elementary school and i would use the Encarta for that but when I couldnt find shit i had to use the proper encyclopedia and i had to use those heavy and dusty books with my mother and i would spent hours just for the definition of some shitty bird

HAHAHAHA

Yeah I think if it ever came down to that I just didn't do my homework, at all. :awesome: