✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your instruments

Square 4

ahh sweet, a left handed guitar player, theres something about left handed players that just make them shining lights...maybe it was the fact that Jimmi Hendrix was left handed :)

What amp are you using?

I started playing guitar about 3 years ago, and whenever i picked one up, i couldn't get the righty ones to feel right :P, so i borrowed my uncles yamaha steel-stringed acoustic and flipped the strings. That was when things started to happen ;)

Now i only have leftys, and that makes the intonation much better on acoustics. On electrics you're most often able to adjust all of the saddles, but the knobs and switches may get in you're way when playing.

man i love playing guitar...

BTW: My amp is a Blackheart Little Giant 5W tube. Perfect for my appartment :)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"theres something about left handed players that just make them shining lights"

Plus, youn weren't even counting the players who are left handed, yet play the guitar in the orthodox fashion. A great many famous and/or awesome players fall into this catagory (Noel Gallager and Joe Perry among others...)

borrowing my sister's cam, so i'll post some covers using all my gear this weekend

Yehah!:D

"theres something about left handed players that just make them shining lights"

Plus, youn weren't even counting the players who are left handed, yet play the guitar in the orthodox fashion. A great many famous and/or awesome players fall into this catagory (Noel Gallager and Joe Perry among others...)

touche, touche

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't have much instruments or gear...

I have my trusty vintage '84-'87 natural finish Thinline, a black Les Paul, a cheap classical which I bought more than 10 years ago :P, a Vox DA5 practice amp and a Yamaha DGX630 digital grand piano.

geetar.jpg

My Thinline :nice:

I'm hoping to invest in some pedals soon.

• 1 month later...

I've played the guitar for about 9 years now and I also started to take piano lessons about 2 years ago. As playing the piano's still quite tricky for me and I'm usually too impatient for it, I prefer playing the guitar and enjoy it much more since I also love to sing along to it. :)

Well, here you can see my two guitars and my piano:

Bild002.jpg

• 5 months later...

Well, I started with a Yamaha Saxophone, then I got my E-Piano, a Yamaha CLP-202, last year my first E-Guitar which is an Ibanez GSA60, followed by a Squier P-Bass Special in January 09, then in March a Squier Tele Affinity and this month my beloved Fender 72 Telecaster Thinline.

My Amp is a Kustom whatsoever, 30 Watts, Solid State and I'm using a reliable ZOOM G2.1u Multieffect Pedal

This is my current bass rig!(see photo's)

My three basses(acoustic not on photo)

stephan004.th.jpg

man, i fell in love with that butterscotch blonde bass with block inlays... dude, they're awsome! (sadly, i'm not a real bass player, just doing that for fun on my squier p-bass special... i don't even have a bass amp, though it works pretty well with my 30W Kustom guitar-amp)

I forgot to mention my dad's drum pad thingy which i'm using just for so at the moment:

It's a Kat dk10 drumpad with an Alesis D4 Drumprocessor and as a bassdrum a Yamaha KP65 with a TAMA footmachine

Casio LK-220

lk220.jpg

I play this one too! well not the exact type but its a casio lighting keyboard too... :D

Casio LK 200s

dnt999001614.jpg

i'll show you guys mine when i get to my hometown. hopefully I have some instruments in common with you guys :guitarist: :drummer:

• 2 weeks later...