amsterdam

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I yelled something like that to Chris, I'm sure :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:embarrassed::P

How come that doesn't surprise me? :laugh3:

Screen%2520Shot%25202012-09-16%2520at%252010.28.20%2520PM.png

:rolleyes2: :dozey:

_LB_9116.jpg

(I already posted the last photo but this one is bigger)

The bigger, the better! Thanks :dazzled:

Can't they just throw that fucking mic away AND BLOODY KISS. I'd pay some extra cash for my ticket just to see that dammit! :angry:

^THIS! :nod: I'd do it as well! :wacky:

:laugh3: :laugh3:

Jonny loves that ;)

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Can't they just throw that fucking mic away AND BLOODY KISS. I'd pay some extra cash for my ticket just to see that dammit! :angry:

THIS

91437.jpg

:dazzled:

How come that doesn't surprise me? :laugh3:

Glad my reputation precedes me :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Bad idea.. I'd spend all my money on that.. flying across the globe to see it over and o ver again :laugh3: :whistle:

+ I'd kill myself after that moment :nod: there's nothing else to see on planet earth if this happned :nod:

Bad idea.. I'd spend all my money on that.. flying across the globe to see it over and o ver again :laugh3: :whistle:

Not if some of the lucky people attending this Buckin fest would record it in HD from different angles all at the same time :lol:

+ I'd kill myself after that moment :nod: there's nothing else to see on planet earth if this happned :nod:

Well, I wouldn't mind Chris getting intimate with a certain Berryman as well :charming:

And after THAT I can happily die :drunk:

I would just JOIN them. :sneaky:

Sure you would :jonny::gorgeous::chris:

Not if some of the lucky people attending this Buckin fest would record it in HD from different angles all at the same time :lol:

:wideeyed::wideeyed:

They should release that instead of a normal boring DVD of a concert :wideeyed:

Well, I wouldn't mind Chris getting intimate with a certain Berryman as well :charming:

And after THAT I can happily die :drunk:

:nod: Agreed :sneaky:

tumblr_mai02l13g01r2tfhso1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXkbEU_oc8vzCuYgzZ5nY06zQKpX21mYuFfqv_vb_AJUgLDzLdOg

:laugh3::laugh3::lol::lol::laugh3::laugh3:

I'd pay some extra cash for my ticket just to see that dammit! :angry:

+1! Each time I see Coldplay, I wonder if they finally kiss! :D

come here babe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkbwXt1a8T_y4MUOWUK8pWRXZrtlxZiQTzeQQuXDAKZ_4N81mg4lwC-lxo

ok, I come Chris :D

tumblr_m9xuaaBMux1rbxfaio1_500.jpg

Jonny's glance...

No he was just

LOOKING

INTENTLY

AT

ME

jeez!:lol:

Like this:

Chris1894.jpg

Ohhhhhh my god :dead: :dead:

I'M SCARED OF MYSELF :o *throws away all her mirrors and hides in a dark corner*

That reminds me...

There was a moment in Nice when he turned around towards my side, it was the only time he did (guess why? It was Guy's side :dozey: He would always face Jonny's...) so I remember perfectly. A few moments before, like seconds before he started playing Warning Sign, I'd shouted "ON YOUR BACK!" or something like that, 'cause I could only see his back (yes, you would've liked that view :lol:)... So I don't know if he turned because of that or something else, but all of a sudden I saw a pair of blue eyes flashing in the dark! I was still smiling like a drunkard after having given all of my soul in singing along, so it was weird... 'Cause he was serious :stunned: and I was something like this :drunk: as I looked at him... But I don't know who he was looking at, if it was me or someone else because he turned again immediately :disappointed: But anyway... It actually was a bit scary :nod: His eyes glow in the dark! :P

EDIT: Like Celine said... VERY IMPRESSIVE! :lol:

Wooow okay! :awesome: His eyes really are impressive I agree...

:surprised: He didn't threw me that look at my concert, he threw me the eyes-wide-open-I'm-happy-to-be-here-and-yes-these-are-the-correct-lyrics-you-are-doing-it-right-I-like-to-imitate-people-who-are-surprised look :wacky: (I can't find it in pics! :bomb: )

I remember this one ohmy :dazzled:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

I got a little smile, it was nice too :dead:

JayZ-Rihanna-ChrisMartin-Papalympics090912-jpg_004721.jpg

Jonny, YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS!!! :no::lol:

Hahahhahahaha! :lol: :sneaky:

tumblr_ma22ng3Sxy1r2tfhso1_500.jpg

found on tumblr-not sure if been posted already! lol

Hihihihi HIHIHIHIHI :sneaky:

AND BLOODY KISS. I'd pay some extra cash for my ticket just to see that dammit! :angry:

OH YES, me too !!

tumblr_mai02l13g01r2tfhso1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXkbEU_oc8vzCuYgzZ5nY06zQKpX21mYuFfqv_vb_AJUgLDzLdOg

:sneaky: :lol:

I would just JOIN them. :sneaky:

Me two !! :wink3:

Oh Chris :sneaky:

Heheh :sneaky:

:laugh3::laugh3:

tumblr_m9v3fsM7ks1rqmwdyo1_500.png

Hahahha it's always the same picture :lol:

Can I just take a moment to say how much I love Buckin fangirls? :laugh3:

Also, am I allowed to join in the Buckin sandwich? Jonny on one side, Chris on the other... :sneaky: :P

And ooh la la, some of those PICTURES... :bomb::dizzy2::dead::sweatdrop:

The boys would be trillionaires if they advertised Buckin kissing as part of their shows, judging by the number of Coldplayers willing to pay to see it (myself included, of course! :wink3:) And they really should just get rid of that microphone, we wouldn't mind - would we girls?!

^^ Well, I'd surely never want to be the one filming it because I may faint/shriek/shake the camera a bit too much during the event :nod: :P

But I guess you can! :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I would end up dying every time I watched it! Which means, billions times a day! :lol:

Can I just take a moment to say how much I love Buckin fangirls? :laugh3:

Also, am I allowed to join in the Buckin sandwich? Jonny on one side, Chris on the other... :sneaky: :P

And ooh la la, some of those PICTURES... :bomb::dizzy2::dead::sweatdrop:

The boys would be trillionaires if they advertised Buckin kissing as part of their shows, judging by the number of Coldplayers willing to pay to see it (myself included, of course! :wink3:) And they really should just get rid of that microphone, we wouldn't mind - would we girls?!

:heart:

I think you'll have to wait in a long queue until you can be part of the sandwich as well :lol: And anyway... YOU'RE RIGHT! Why don't they just start kissing once in a while? Everyone would be happy, the charities they support, fans, themselves as they'd be richer, and I'm sure their wives wouldn't mind... I mean, their wives are also fans, aren't they? :nod:

At least a roadie should tie the mic to a very thin string before they start playing IMP, so when the crucial moment is being performed, he just has to pull the thread and... Ooops! The magic happens! :awesome: And if a pair of cameramen pushed them closer into each other in the same moment... The magic would absolutely, perfectly, undoubtedly happen! :dazzled:

:heart:

I think you'll have to wait in a long queue until you can be part of the sandwich as well :lol: And anyway... YOU'RE RIGHT! Why don't they just start kissing once in a while? Everyone would be happy, the charities they support, fans, themselves as they'd be richer, and I'm sure their wives wouldn't mind... I mean, they're wives are also fans, aren't they? :nod:

At least a roadie should tie the mic to a very thin string before they start playing IMP, so when the crucial moment is being performed, he just has to pull the thread and... Ooops! The magic happens! :awesome: And if a pair of cameramen pushed them closer into each other in the same moment... The magic would absolutely, perfectly, undoubtedly happen! :dazzled:

I love it when we fans already have a perfect visual imagine and well-thought-out plan for a possible buckin accident :laugh3::laugh3::wink3:

Also I love your brain :wacko: