✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Well it wasn't his eyes-wide-open-and-I'm-gonna-kill-you look, he was just looking very intently at me and didn't blink.

meowfaceplz.png?2

Scary would have been if he'd yelled my name or something! :lol:

And no, the scariest thing in my life was a tornado blowing through my garden lol.

Was it his sexy-eyes?

:wink3:

Istantaneavideo4.jpg

Istantaneavideo8.jpg

Istantaneavideo10.jpg

Istantaneavideo13.jpg

Istantaneavideo14.jpg

:dazzled:

You must be trying to kill me :dazzled:

Hello guys, Jonny smiled-killed at me again in Leipzig and Chris stared at me for 2 seconds straight. How am I even alive? :drunk::dead:

You. Lucky. Girl. :wacky::dazzled:

And no, the scariest thing in my life was a tornado blowing through my garden lol.

OMG :uhoh::lol:

SK45ea63_p201209160585801.jpg

:wacky:

EDIT: I've just realized... I've just baked an apple cake :blank: APPLE - CAKE :uhoh:

OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE D-:

I'M SCARED OF MYSELF :o *throws away all her mirrors and hides in a dark corner*

No he was just

LOOKING

INTENTLY

AT

ME

jeez!:lol:

Like this:

Chris1894.jpg

That reminds me...

There was a moment in Nice when he turned around towards my side, it was the only time he did (guess why? It was Guy's side :dozey: He would always face Jonny's...) so I remember perfectly. A few moments before, like seconds before he started playing Warning Sign, I'd shouted "ON YOUR BACK!" or something like that, 'cause I could only see his back (yes, you would've liked that view :lol:)... So I don't know if he turned because of that or something else, but all of a sudden I saw a pair of blue eyes flashing in the dark! I was still smiling like a drunkard after having given all of my soul in singing along, so it was weird... 'Cause he was serious :stunned: and I was something like this :drunk: as I looked at him... But I don't know who he was looking at, if it was me or someone else because he turned again immediately :disappointed: But anyway... It actually was a bit scary :nod: His eyes glow in the dark! :P

EDIT: Like Celine said... VERY IMPRESSIVE! :lol:

I'M SCARED OF MYSELF :o *throws away all her mirrors and hides in a dark corner*

:laugh3::lol:

There was a moment in Nice when he turned around towards my side, it was the only time he did (guess why? It was Guy's side :dozey: He would always face Jonny's...) so I remember perfectly. A few moments before, like seconds before he started playing Warning Sign, I'd shouted "ON YOUR BACK!" or something like that, 'cause I could only see his back (yes, you would've liked that view :lol:)... So I don't know if he turned because of that or something else, but all of a sudden I saw a pair of blue eyes flashing in the dark! I was still smiling like a drunkard after having given all of my soul in singing along, so it was weird... 'Cause he was serious :stunned: and I was something like this :drunk: as I looked at him... But I don't know who he was looking at, if it was me or someone else because he turned again immediately :disappointed: But anyway... It actually was a bit scary :nod: His eyes glow in the dark! :P

EDIT: Like Celine said... VERY IMPRESSIVE! :lol:

Woah :surprised:

Maybe he actually took you serious and thought there was something dangerous on his back or something :uhoh:

I mean, why would you shout "ON YOUR BACK!" anyway? And not "TURN AROUND" or just scream his name or whatever :lol::laugh3:It's a weird thing to yell at least lol, that's why I believe he turned around.

Okay that IS creepy :uhoh: Maybe he got xyloband lights in his eyes OLOLOL :awesome:

:surprised: He didn't threw me that look at my concert, he threw me the eyes-wide-open-I'm-happy-to-be-here-and-yes-these-are-the-correct-lyrics-you-are-doing-it-right-I-like-to-imitate-people-who-are-surprised look :wacky: (I can't find it in pics! :bomb: )

This vid that I'm watching no stop from this morning :dazzled:

Coldplay biedt veilingitem aan - YouTube

I remember this one ohmy :dazzled:

^^:wacky:

:laugh3::lol:

Woah :surprised:

Maybe he actually took you serious and thought there was something dangerous on his back or something :uhoh:

I mean, why would you shout "ON YOUR BACK!" anyway? And not "TURN AROUND" or just scream his name or whatever :lol::laugh3:It's a weird thing to yell at least lol, that's why I believe he turned around.

Okay that IS creepy :uhoh: Maybe he got xyloband lights in his eyes OLOLOL :awesome:

I know, but I was too excited to put together words and even make an understandable sentence! :lol: When I realized what I'd said, I actually thought "But that makes no sense! What the hell did I say?! I wasted the moment :facepalm:"... But it was too late :P And he turned around only when the song was finished, so... Don't think he got worried or something :P

:surprised: He didn't threw me that look at my concert, he threw me the eyes-wide-open-I'm-happy-to-be-here-and-yes-these-are-the-correct-lyrics-you-are-doing-it-right-I-like-to-imitate-people-who-are-surprised look :wacky: (I can't find it in pics! :bomb: )

:lol:

Well yeah, I can perfectly understand how Chris must have looked at you :nod: GOD why does a single glance from somebody make me go all weird n shit :freak:

I know, but I was too excited to put together words and even make an understandable sentence! :lol: When I realized what I'd said, I actually thought "But that makes no sense! What the hell did I say?! I wasted the moment :facepalm:"... But it was too late :P And he turned around only when the song was finished, so... Don't think he got worried or something :P

Fair enough, fangirl excitement can mess with your brain sometimes and make saying simple things rather difficult :lol:

At least you didn't yell something like "OMG FUCK ME" or something equal embarrassing, now THAT would have been bad! :lol::laugh3:

:Fair enough, fangirl excitement can mess with your brain sometimes and make saying simple things rather difficult :lol:

At least you didn't yell something like "OMG FUCK ME" or something equal embarrassing, now THAT would have been bad! :lol::laugh3:

:laugh3: I'm glad I didn't reach that point! I've still got some kind of self-control :lol::freak:

From tonight:

a55616cc004211e29f8e22000a1d0105_7.jpg

A bit blurry, but still... :wacky:

Jonny smiled-killed at me again[/size][/b] in Leipzig and Chris stared at me for 2 seconds straight. How am I even alive? :drunk::dead:

*goes to cry in a corner*

Why he didn't see me in Nice? Why he looked behind me??? :cry::cry::cry:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I yelled something like that to Chris, I'm sure :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Well it wasn't his eyes-wide-open-and-I'm-gonna-kill-you look, he was just looking very intently at me and didn't blink.

meowfaceplz.png?2

Scary would have been if he'd yelled my name or something! :lol:

oh, ok, i can see that being the scariest moment for you. :P

but for me, i made eye contact with Chris Martin once, long before the scary-eyes became a thing, and it was the most frightening three seconds i've ever experienced. i was just very intimidated. :P

oh man, if he yelled your name and was like,

"THALIA... i know what you've done... i've seen your drawings..."

oh, ok, i can see that being the scariest moment for you. :P

but for me, i made eye contact with Chris Martin once, long before the scary-eyes became a thing, and it was the most frightening three seconds i've ever experienced. i was just very intimidated. :P

Yeah I can understand, it's like he looks into your soul! :laugh3::anxious:

And he knows that you exist and everything. My brain always goes on overdrive when I think about it klfjvlysdsdj :freak:

oh man, if he yelled your name and was like,

"THALIA... i know what you've done... i've seen your drawings..."

OH GOD I would probably melt into a puddle of shame!

Or throw a Buckin picture on stage HAHAHA :charming:

NO :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

_LB_9116.jpg

Can't they just throw that fucking mic away AND BLOODY KISS. I'd pay some extra cash for my ticket just to see that dammit! :angry: