tumblr_ma6d01jVNW1r2tfhso1_500.jpg

:dazzled:

tumblr_m3qyb5tPbG1r1t8yho2_500.gif

tumblr_m3qyb5tPbG1r1t8yho1_500.gif

^That's old, but anyway... :dazzled:

Awesome !! :charming: :wacky: :dazzled:

Gotta love Chris's random shit talking :lol:

:lol: :nod:

Uh! I was totally forgetting this: last night I wasn't able to fall asleep [oh what a news :laugh3:] and I did this with my phone :lol:

sketch112515.png

Cuuuuuuute !!! ;)

MMMM....

91cc6220.jpg

:drunk: :drunk:

Oh lala, okay :stunned:

Wow I actually remember that! :lol:

I read the entire Chris/Jonny thread before I signed up in 2008 :|

I did it too :|

I did it too :|

also loldplay and chris thread.

I did it too but soon after I signed up, if I remember well :P

K, your drawing's so cute :wacky:

Chris, tonight, actually said about Jonny: "Ok, it's a very special day today. Our band's been together for a long, long time and we've celebrated a lot of birthdays, and today, kind of, it's Jonny Buckland, our guitarist's 35th birthday.... And... And he asked, he asked to spend his birthday in your beautiful city and in celebration of that, we're going to make an old gift, an old present... And please join us and sing it to Jon, our best friend and greatest guitarist on planet Earth, Happy Birthday, from all of you, from all of us, here we go!"

And then, before ETIAW started he said something like: "We fuckin love our greatest guitarist in the world, everybody knows it!", but before I could get it, my Ipod stopped working.

Chris, tonight, actually said about Jonny: "Ok, it's a very special day today. Our band's been together for a long, long time and we've celebrated a lot of birthdays, and today, kind of, it's Jonny Buckland, our guitarist's 35th birthday.... And... And he asked, he asked to spend his birthday in your beautiful city and in celebration of that, we're going to make an old gift, an old present... And please join us and sing it to Jon, our best friend and greatest guitarist on planet Earth, Happy Birthday, from all of you, from all of us, here we go!"

And then, before ETIAW started he said something like: "We fuckin love our greatest guitarist in the world, everybody knows it!", but before I could get it, my Ipod stopped working.

Yes, including the infamous motherfucker part. :laugh3::laugh3: Oh Chris....

I have some theories about this night gig :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Awwww :dazzled:

Yes, including the infamous motherfucker part. :laugh3::laugh3: Oh Chris....

hahahha ! exactly! :lol:

guy-berryman-johnny-buckland-chris-martin-of_3573809.jpg

Note how Chris and Jonny are smiling awkwardly and "covering themselves"... and then Guy's just like "I'm so hot." :laugh3:

Hihihihi yeah !! I love the look on Chris' face ! ;)

Chris: "please Jonny, tell me you love me!!!!"

tumblr_ma5zrcMZt11romxeto4_500.jpg

Awwww :heart: