✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Chris is being seen with Phil nowadays more than anyone else..I am thinking of opening a new thread for the 2 of them & call it Harveytin :dozey:

:bigcry:

I want new Buckin videos & photos..:bigcry:

Harveytin BAHAHAHA

how abouuuut....

Phris :thinking:

Chril :sick:

Martey :surprised:

Hartin :uhoh:

:confused:

I WANT NEW BUCKIN MATERIAL TOO D:

Harveytin BAHAHAHA

how abouuuut....

DOOOOOD DONT CHANGE SOMEBODY ELSE'S NAMES

Batman says....

Jokes-Memes-Funny-.-.-.-Top-25-most-Funniest-Jokes-and-Memes-Hilarious-Funnies1.jpg

Harveytin BAHAHAHA

how abouuuut....

hahaha :lol: I didn't come up with the ship name Harveytin, it is already a circulating name in the fandom, but Hartin is a good alternative too :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a quick trip though the last 10 pages as I've been pretty inactive on here for a few months but thoughts...

- Those interview pics from iHeart Radio :dazzled: They're so pretty! And so loving! Honestly, if I saw those as a Coldplay outsider, I would 100% think they were a long-married couple who were deeply in love with other (even though we all know that's true anyway)

- The HD audio version of when Jonny sang Don't Panic is amazing! I was there on the 2nd night of RAH but that never fails to be absurdly cute and lovely and ugh such Jonnyboy shy/cute smile/adorable feels :nice:

- Not necessarily Buckin related but in that whole-band picture where Jonny's looking slyly at Chris and Guy looks like an Italian male model... :drunk:

- I had somehow not seen the True Love video (how??) but I don't know, it's kind of weird but also really cute at the same time? Chris looks wonderful in it but the whole video and concept is kind of baffling but also really sweet

I miss new Buckin material :cry:

[

-( The HD audio version of when Jonny sang Don't Panic is amazing! I was there on the 2nd night of RAH but that never fails to be absurdly cute and lovely and ugh such Jonnyboy shy/cute smile/adorable feels :nice:)

I was at the Albert Hall on the 1st night and the place went wild when Jonny sang on his own... poor lad - when Chris made everyone stop and had him do it again !! Haha! He was lovely.... just took it all in his stride - like Chris is always messing about....hey ho....

Just had a quick trip though the last 10 pages as I've been pretty inactive on here for a few months but thoughts...

- Those interview pics from iHeart Radio :dazzled: They're so pretty! And so loving! Honestly, if I saw those as a Coldplay outsider, I would 100% think they were a long-married couple who were deeply in love with other (even though we all know that's true anyway)

- The HD audio version of when Jonny sang Don't Panic is amazing! I was there on the 2nd night of RAH but that never fails to be absurdly cute and lovely and ugh such Jonnyboy shy/cute smile/adorable feels :nice:

- Not necessarily Buckin related but in that whole-band picture where Jonny's looking slyly at Chris and Guy looks like an Italian male model... :drunk:

- I had somehow not seen the True Love video (how??) but I don't know, it's kind of weird but also really cute at the same time? Chris looks wonderful in it but the whole video and concept is kind of baffling but also really sweet

I miss new Buckin material :cry:

OMG the last few pages are freaking hysterical HAHAHA :laugh3:

We are in dire need of new material, like SERIOUSLY

PHIL, I know you're stalking the forum from time to time, GIVE US SOMETHING :angry: A tweet, a blurry foto, just anything :dead:

[

-( The HD audio version of when Jonny sang Don't Panic is amazing! I was there on the 2nd night of RAH but that never fails to be absurdly cute and lovely and ugh such Jonnyboy shy/cute smile/adorable feels :nice:)

I was at the Albert Hall on the 1st night and the place went wild when Jonny sang on his own... poor lad - when Chris made everyone stop and had him do it again !! Haha! He was lovely.... just took it all in his stride - like Chris is always messing about....hey ho....

Jonny's eyes were shooting daggers at Chris when he forced him to sing a second time! :laugh3: That's one of the moment I clearly remember from the gig, Jonny was NOT amused BAHAHA :laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...
Ahhhhaha this is soooo cute :wacky: Thanks gai for posting one of these videos in Random Coldplay Thoughts thread : )

[video=youtube;TY_8VxnRWzc]

god what aN IDIOT :laugh3::lol:

Chris rambles for like 3 and a half people and Jonny pretends to be air LOL

^ I do!

So much that I searched for "buckin" on tumblr and found some... interesting results :lol::sick:

Turns out, the pictures get progressively weirder the further you scroll down. Here are some of the gems I found :laugh3: (spoiler because of REASONS):

tumblr_m50qdzpo5g1qf3q3xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhs4c07TYA1s2f89bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_n61p0mpgbU1snigks.gif

the next one is super weird:

tumblr_matkfh6pOZ1r2tfhso1_500.jpg

some photomanips are anatomically so incorrect I just... WHY :sick::laugh3:

tumblr_m9y99ej51y1qm3gfbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6agl5ixxD1rsc1gfo1_500.jpg